William Mattar Law Offices Sponsors New York Making Strides Event
October 12th, 2020|
William Mattar law offices is a proud sponsor of the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer program in Upstate New York. Traditionally, Making Strides holds an annual group walk in cities nationwide to raise money for the fight against breast cancer. Due to Covid-19, this year’s format has changed allowing individuals to participate from a social distance. William Mattar’s sponsorship supports events taking place in Buffalo, Albany, Syracuse, Rochester, and Utica.
“We are honored to join The American Cancer Society and Making Strides to support those facing breast cancer in our communities. The Making Strides events are great initiatives to raise money for important breast cancer research and patient services,” said William Mattar.
October 2020 Making Strides Events in New York (Sponsored by William Mattar):
- Buffalo Drive to Make Strides: Saturday, October 17th, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Walden Galleria Mall
- Rochester Drive to Make Strides: Sunday, October 18th, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Marketplace Mall
- Albany Stride Your Way: Sunday, October 18th, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Albany Capital Center / Virtual Live Stream
- Syracuse Drive Through Event: Sunday, October 18th, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Destiny USA Solar St Parking Lot
- Utica Drive Through Event: Sunday, October 18th, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Sangertown Square
The American Cancer Society started Making Strides Against Breast Cancer events to unite communities in the fight against breast cancer. Making Strides organizes the largest network of breast cancer events in the nation, raising over $924 million to fund groundbreaking breast cancer research and provide patient resources, including free rides to treatment, patient lodging, and a live 24/7 cancer helpline. For more information on William Mattar’s Pink campaign and the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides events throughout New York State in October, visit www.WilliamMattar.com.