New York State Accident Resources

From filling out injury claim paperwork to finding a local body shop to repair your damaged vehicle, life can be stressful after a car accident. That’s why the car accident attorneys have put together a variety of resources to help protect your health and rights to compensation for your injuries.

After the Accident Resources

  • Find a Hospital
    Your first priority after a car accident with injuries should always be your health. If you’ve been hurt in a car, visiting a hospital as soon as possible may prevent your injuries from getting worse. Additionally, the records from your doctor’s appointment or hospital stay can help you get compensation for your injuries.
  • Find a Car Repair Shop
    William Mattar law offices has complied a list of some local car repair shops in an attempt to ease the burden that comes along with motor vehicle accidents.
  • Find a Motorcycle Repair Shop
    If you are in need of motorcycle repairs after an accident in New York State, you can use the William Mattar website to find some of the motorcycle repair shops in your area.
  • Find A Rental Car
    After your accident, a car accident injury lawyer at William Mattar can work to help you get a rental car through Enterprise Rent-a-Car while we handle your injury claim.

Important Forms and Paperwork

  • No-Fault Claim Form
    Need help filling out your New York No-Fault insurance application form after a motor vehicle crash? This video from William Mattar Law Offices provides detailed instructions on how to complete the No-Fault form the right way the first time.
  • MV-104 Claim Form — Accident Report
    Learn about filling out an MV-104 form by watching this video. Drivers involved in car accidents in the state of New York where there has been a fatality, personal injuries, or property damages totaling more than $1,000 are required to complete an MV-104 form within 10 days. Follow along if you need to fill out an MV-104 form to report your accident.
  • DB-450 — Disability Benefit Claim Form
    If you became sick or disabled while employed, or if you become sick or disabled within four weeks after termination, you should use the DB-450—or Notice and Proof of Claim for Disability Benefits—form to apply for New York State benefits. Complete this form with your healthcare provider so you can get the benefits you need.
  • DB-300 — Notice and Proof of Claim for Disability
    Use the DB-300 form to apply for New York State disability benefits if you became disabled or sick after more than four weeks of unemployment. To apply for these benefits, you and your healthcare provider must complete a DB-300 form, which is also known as a Notice and Proof of Claim for Disability Benefits Form by Unemployed Claimant. Print this form and apply for disability benefits now.

Get Experienced 24/7 Legal Representation

If you’ve been hurt in a car or need a truck accident attorney, call William Mattar Law Offices. We’ve been helping car accident injury victims throughout New York State for more than 30 years, and we want to help you too. Contact our 24/7 legal staff now—just dial (844) 444-4444 or complete a free online form.

Get Help Now
We're here for you 24/7

    Our Achievements
    We are proud to share that William Mattar, P.C. has been recognized multiple times as one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York State. As a firm focused on helping people, we understand that this starts with how we treat each other. We’re happy to be recognized for creating such a notably positive work environment!
    We're here for you 24/7

      Thank you! Your submission has been received!
      Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.