Our Legal Team
At William Mattar law offices, our legal team works around the clock to ensure our clients get the attention they deserve. From our intake specialists, who introduce clients to the claims process, to our litigation specialists, who prepare lawsuits for settlement or trial, every team member is dedicated to getting the best possible results for every client we help.
Injured in a car accident? Our 24/7 team is ready to assist you—just dial (844) 444-4444 or contact us online using our free online form. We’re able to serve car accident injury victims throughout New York State, and our car injury lawyers have more than two decades of experience. Let us work for you today!
- Legal Assistants for Intake
- Legal Assistants / Paralegals
- Support Services
- Information Technology
- Patty Supervisor Patty is our lead receptionist. She is exactly who you would want to greet you at the front door! Patty is a master of multi-tasking as she balances many office duties while directing calls, greeting clients & comfortably seating them for appointments. In her free time, Patty enjoys gardening, bowling and her dogs, Marcus and Kelly.
- Tracy Receptionist As one of our full time reception team, Tracy helps both clients and staff, and helps to organize the conference room appointment calendars every day. With a daily smile and positive attitude, in her off-time she tells us. “I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling and reading.”
- Kelly B. Receptionist Kelly is a great addition to our reception team. She is always happy to help callers, clients and guests feel welcome. Whether she is assisting in person or by phone, you will be able to tell how much she enjoys her duties helping people as part of the William Mattar team.
Legal Assistants for Intake
- Angela P Intake Supervisor Angela’s favorite parts of being a part of the William Mattar team are talking to people, supporting them, and sharing her legal knowledge and experience with them to help make their situations easier. In her free time, she enjoys relaxing with her three dogs: Simon, Lily, and Daisy. She also loves checking out local shops and restaurants.
- Lisa Mecklenburg Legal Assistant for Intake, Team Lead Lisa tells us, “I love being part of a great team that helps people during a difficult time in their lives.” And it shows in her daily activities at the firm, from opening new case files to working with staff to determine the best ways to help new clients. When she is not helping people in the office, she enjoys pending time with her friends and family and being on her family’s boat.
- Lexi Legal Assistant for Intake, Team Lead When talking about what Lexi enjoys most about her job, she said “Helping people who desperately need it.” In her free time, she enjoys hanging with friends, cooking and going to the gym.
- Angela N Legal Assistant for Intake “I love the positive environment and the amazing people that work here.” Angela has a wonderful time outside of the office as well, enjoying time with her daughter, dancing, and being with family whenever she can.
- Laura Legal Assistant for Intake Laura says that being at the firm is a big change for her but she loves it! She says, “Everyone is so friendly and willing to help whenever you need. I’m thankful to work in such a welcoming, family oriented environment.” Laura’s free time is either spent with her boyfriend, painting or practicing cosmetology.
- Chelsea Legal Assistant for Intake Chelsea’s favorite part of her job is helping people get the assistance they need after an accident. In her spare time, she likes to browse the local bookstore for the latest books and volunteer at animal rescues. She also enjoys going the gym, spending time with her family and friends, and trying new things.
- Mike Legal Assistant for Intake Mike Williams is able to help people when they come to us, and he always makes sure to answer all of their initial questions. He loves bicycling, especially when it involves volunteer events. Mike also enjoys hockey and skiing.
- John C Legal Assistant for Intake John has been an important part of team for many years working with clients during all stages of their cases. He has been a client liaison in many ways, namely bringing paperwork to clients unable to make it in to one of our offices, for signatures to help them move their cases forward. Always there to help both staff and clients in a big way!
- Erica Legal Assistant for Intake Erica hails from Batavia, NY and wants to be able to help others in any way she can! She enjoys learning new things from her teammates as she spends her days helping people. Two of Erica’s favorite activities are kayaking and photography.
- Adam Legal Assistant for Intake Buffalo native Adam says, “I enjoy helping others and since that is one of the main principles here at the firm its a great fit. I also enjoy the sense of community here at the firm”. Adam pursues several interests in his spare time, such as playing golf and seeing live music.
- Ashley S. Legal Assistant for Intake Ashley is from Amherst, NY, and says that her family and helping the community inspire her. She enjoys being a part of the William Mattar team and says, “Everyone is so welcoming and kind. Everyone really cares about each other.” Some of her favorite activities include exploring new local restaurants, traveling, and swimming.
- Jenna Legal Assistant for Intake From Rochester, NY, Jenna thrives on being able to help others and make a difference. “Everyone is so welcoming and inclusive,” she says of the William Mattar team. Some of her favorite activities include reading, kickboxing, and spending time with friends.
Legal Assistants / Paralegals
- Viktoria Manager, Legal Assistants When asked what her favorite part of her job is, Viktoria says, “that I can assist as much as possible in helping my clients obtain the settlements they deserve for their pain and suffering”. As for her hobbies, she loves spending time with her family and trying out new recipes.
- Cassi Litigation Supervisor Cassi says, “I love being able to help people—both the clients I talk to, as well as my coworkers.” Outside of work, she loves to read and spend time with family, friends, and her dog. Cassi also loves to travel whenever she gets the opportunity.
- Nicole Z Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant, Team Lead From Buffalo, NY, Nicole get inspired by helping a client that is going through a difficult time and seeing it through until the end. Nicole likes that everyone at William Mattar is friendly and always willing to help with anything. Her down time includes playing with her puppy, a Siberian Husky and spending time with family and friends.
- Jordan Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant, Team Lead We asked Jordan what she likes most about the firm. She said, “I like helping people and learning new things.” Outside of the office, Jordan enjoys singing, spending time with family, friends, and her dog, and reading history books.
- Bridgette Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant As a Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant, Bridgette stands by our mission statement: “Helping people, it’s what we do.“ She always takes the time to help clients in any way she can.
- Cathy Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant Cathy feels that when she helps clients, she is also “giving them their lives back.” She recognizes the importance of treating each client with respect and compassion. Cathy looks forward to regular family gatherings, reading, and enjoying music in her free time.
- Tressa Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant Tressa values working towards resolving cases for injury victims, so they can pick up the pieces and move on from a bad point in their lives. Outside of the office, Tressa volunteers with the Girl Scouts and also enjoys hiking, reading, photography, lifting weights, and visiting new places.
- Samara Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant When asked what she likes most about the firm, Samara said “I like working with my team and being able to help our clients through the entirety of their case”. Outside of the office, Samara enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, and cheering on the Buffalo Bills!
- Megan B. Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant Megan is in the right place as she loves helping clients, and helping people is what we do! She says that among her favorite activities are playing with her pug, Jack, and gardening.
- Nicole L Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant From Tonawanda, NY, Nicole loves helping people on a personal level. “It feels great when I can solve a problem they are having”, she said. When talking about the Mattar Culture, Nicole says “I really like how happy and pleasant everyone is. There are smiles everywhere you turn!” Outside of work, Nicole is an outside girl- she likes hiking, camping, the beach and working in her gardens. She has a Therapy Dog and regularly volunteers with her, as with a couple of local not-for-profit agencies in her community.
- Ashley C. Litigation Paralegal A native of Buffalo, NY, Ashley likes being a part of the legal field and helping others, especially with the William Mattar team where “everyone works as a team and supports one another.” When she’s not focused on helping people, she enjoys planning events and spending time with her friends, being outdoors, and learning how to cook Italian cuisine.
Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant
Born and raised in Rochester, NY, Courtney loves learning new things within the job itself and being there for her clients at a difficult time in there lives. She says, “I enjoy coming to a job where everyone is pleasant, helpful and encouraging. It is nice to work in a firm where they truly care about there clients as well as employees.” She also loves “to be outdoors soaking up the sun, playing with my dog and I enjoy traveling!”
- Zoann Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant Zoann really likes helping clients and being able to answer questions to help ease any worries they may have.
- Arianna Litigation Legal Assistant A Buffalo, NY native, Arianna loves working with her team who she describes as ‘so friendly and supportive.’ Some of her favorite activities include cooking, dancing, and spending time outdoors.
- Hailey Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant Hailey is from Corning, NY and is definitely in the right place with the firm as she tells us ‘I am inspired by helping people!” She enjoys her department and says she loves how welcoming everyone is and the way everyone works as a team. When she’s not helping clients, she helps out in the community and enjoys a healthy work/play balance: “I enjoy hiking, kayaking and spending time at the finger lakes with family!”
- John B. Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant Orchard Park, NY native John is part of our Litigation Department staff. He has an interest in law and how it can be used to improve people’s lives. He really likes how the firm focuses on empathy with clients and the importance assigned to family. John has several varied interests outside of the office including woodcarving, cooking, and tennis.
- Maria Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant Buffalo, NY born and raised, Maria says her dedication to helping others have a better day and positive mindset is very important to her. When asking what she likes the best about the firm, she tells us “Everyone is friendly. There are plenty of resources to help you be successful in your work.” Maria has a lot of interests outside of the office and says, “I love listening to music of any kind. Traveling is a big part of my life; I want to visit every continent and absorb as much as I can about the culture. I also have a special place in my heart for Halloween and horror movies. Special effects makeup is my main creative outlet.”
- Christopher Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant Christopher is motivated by the fact that he is able to help people through one of the most difficult times they will ever face. And as he is helping clients, he is energized by the team-oriented nature of the firm and the positive energy displayed by everyone daily. Christopher also has a variety of interests outside of the office. He enjoys reading history books, watching movies and TV shows, speaking and reading German, spending time with friends, bike riding, and enjoying the outdoors.
Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant
Wilson, NY native, Tricia, loves how the whole firm is treated like a family and everyone is respected, and she has found a great home at William Mattar. “For the longest time I have been interested in law. Becoming a Paralegal was the thing I knew I wanted to accomplish in life. One of my nicknames growing up was Legally Blonde. I will always love to help people that are going through hard times. The most rewarding times are when clients reach out to you and explain the impact that you made on their lives. Those are the moments we should all live for.”
She is a huge Buffalo sports fan, a Bandits season ticket holder, and when she’s not cheering on her favorite teams, she loves to travel with her husband.
- Kendal Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant Lackawanna, NY native Kendal loves being able to help someone who’s going through a tough time. One of the things she loves most about being with the firm is that “it’s like a big family, everyone looks out for each other.” She is very busy both in and outside of the office as she loves updating and re-designing her house, crafts, and spending time with friends and family.
- Brandon Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant Corning, NY native, Brandon O’Rourke, is one of our Litigation Legal Assistants. He is always motivated to help those around him and to succeed at what he sets out to do. He is a great fit for our team, as we focus on not only helping clients, but supporting our teammates. He loves the fact that everyone at William Mattar is friendly and welcomes questions, so we are always exchanging ways to better serve our clients. For his free time, Brandon says “I run almost every day, garden, play tennis, and work on our rental properties on the weekends.
- Alexandra Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant Ali is originally from Fairport, NY. One aspect of her job that drives her is knowing that she can be helpful to someone during difficult times. She really enjoys the sense of community at the firm and the helpfulness of her coworkers. Ali has several interests outside of the office including golfing, cooking, and baking.
- Rita R. Motor Vehicle Legal Assistant Rita is a Western New York native from Tonawanda, NY. She enjoys the opportunity to share compassion and empathy with those who need it the most through kindness. She, like that everyone at William Mattar, is approachable, friendly, and willing to lend a hand to help. She has many outsides interests and says, “I am an enthusiast of the early 00’s. I collect children’s toys from the era such as Barbie and Bratz along with pop culture magazines. I enjoy studying astrology as well.”
- Lora Litigation Legal Assistant, Team Lead Lora says she likes being able to help people that are going through a stressful time, often one of the most difficult times they have ever experienced. When she is not helping clients as part of the litigation team, she enjoys travel, attending concerts, and spending time with her family, friends and dog.
- Sharon Litigation Paralegal It gives Sharon great satisfaction to know that she helps people with insurance questions or problems. In her free time, she enjoys watching her kids play hockey, taking her dog for walks, going to the gym, and finding new books to read.
- Stacy Litigation Paralegal Helping people isn’t just Stacy’s passion, it’s her daily goal at work! In her free time, she enjoys staying active outdoors, including running, cycling, hiking, and playing softball. Stacy also likes reading, watching movies, and bowling in the wintertime.
- Kathy Litigation Legal Assistant Kathy enjoys helping each and every client any way she can. A testament to her dedication, she has been with William Mattar law offices for over 20 years! Outside of work, she serves as Secretary of both the Det. Wasyl Potienko Memorial Foundation and the Lancaster Educational Alumni Foundation. Her abundance of Buffalo pride helps her build relationships with each client. In addition to being a fan of helping our clients, she’s also an avid fan of the Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres.
- Kelly S. Litigation Legal Assistant When asked what she likes best about her job, Kelly says, “I learn something new every day, and I also love working with such great people!” When she’s not helping clients, she enjoys spending quality time with her husband and three handsome little boys.
- Lisa McHugh Litigation Legal Assistant Lisa McHugh’s favorite part of her position is having the opportunity to work as a team to help clients. Lisa loves spending her spare time with her family and two dogs, Chester and Norman. She also enjoys finding new home improvement ideas to tackle.
- Kelly H. Lien Resolution / Paralegal Kelly likes being able to help ease client concerns. She says, “It is a great feeling when you can help someone who has been injured and is nervous about the process.” Kelly’s favorite way to spend her free time is with her children—she even coaches some of their sports teams! Her other hobbies include running and reading new books.
- Janet Litigation Legal Assistant Janet gets the most enjoyment out of helping her clients and coworkers during the legal process. Outside of the office, she enjoys spending time with her fiancé, children, and grandsons. Her hobbies include cross-stitching, reading books, bowling, and traveling by car, motorcycle, boat, and airplane.
- Morgan Litigation Paralegal Originally from Syracuse, NY, Morgan has had an interest in the field of law since she was little and she loves to help people. She loves her teammates at William Mattar as everyone works together helping clients and each other. Morgan enjoys her personal time with friends from UB, “whether we are going out somewhere or just hanging around the house together.”
- Debbie Litigation Legal Assistant Debbie enjoys being part of the solid William Mattar team helping clients every day and guiding them through the resolution of their cases.
- Kayla Litigation Legal Assistant When asked what she likes most about the firm, she says “I like talking with clients and trying my best for them!” Outside of work she enjoys scrap-booking, participating in 5k’s and playing tennis.
- Nikki Litigation Legal Assistant “What I like most about what I do at the firm is helping our clients and trying to make their time with us as easy on them as possible.” Outside of the office, Nikki volunteers at a dog day care in Buffalo. She also spends time walking and enjoying the outdoors with her dog.
- Sarah Manager, Support Services Sarah has helped develop and expand her department to help service clients in the best ways possible. Her favorite part of being at William Mattar is the team that she works with. One of her many talents and interests outside of the office is cosmetology.
- Cara P. Support Services Supervisor Cara loves working with the team and learning new things all the time in our Support Services department. Interests and activities she enjoys include music and concerts, taking dance classes and often assisting teaching classes!
- Danielle Document Processor Team Lead “I love coming to work every day knowing I am making a difference by being able to help others.” Outside of the office, Danielle has many exciting interests such as snowboarding and traveling. She also enjoys spending time with family and friends.
- Nathan Document Processor When asked what he enjoys the most about what he does at the firm, Nathan says “I like the people I work with. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and team oriented.” He has been a Boy Scout for many years and has attained Eagle Scout status. One of his favorite hobbies is collecting early records and record players.
- Jennifer S Document Processor Jennifer Sparks loves the teamwork and camaraderie that comes with being in our firm’s Support Services Department. She says, “I enjoy being able to help assist the firm’s clients by processing the various documents needed to support their case.” Jennifer loves to run and also enjoys reading, bird watching, and spending quality time with her young niece.
- Joe Document Processor Joe enjoys getting to work in a positive environment, with a great team. Outside of work, Joe enjoys watching movies, playing video games, Photography, and learning more about history.
- Vitaliy Document Processor Vitaliy loves working in a team-oriented environment that cares about helping people. Outside of the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and family, playing soccer and ice hockey, and trying new restaurants.
- Jennifer W. Medical Records Representative Jennifer tells us, “I enjoy being part of a team where I can make a meaningful contribution and help individuals through difficult times,” which is a perfect fit with the firm’s mission. Outside of the office, she enjoys a number of creative endeavors such as writing music, playing guitar and singing.
- Angela Z Medical Records Representative “I enjoy working with such a friendly and hard-working team!” Outside of the office, Angela enjoys attending her three nephews’ baseball and lacrosse games, taking road trips with her fiancee, and attending Buffalo Bandits games.
- Vincenzina Medical Records Representative “Knowing that during our client’s difficult time of need all they need to do is concentrate on getting better because our firm will handle the rest brings me joy!” Vincenzina loves being outdoors regardless of the weather enjoying activities such as camping, hiking, concerts and gardening.
- Gina Medical Records Representative Gina loves being able to help people, and loves working with her team at William Mattar. Outside of the office, she enjoys cooking, going out to dinner and attending her son’s sporting events.
- Aleshea Medical Records Representative What does Aleshea love most about her job? “I love having the opportunity to offer support and help others walk through a difficult time. Knowing that I have that opportunity everyday is something that I wake up and look forward to.” She loves the atmosphere at William Mattar law offices also, saying “The culture here is amazing! I am so thankful that I get to work alongside people who are so kind, encouraging, and supportive.” Outside of her daily routine at the office, she loves to spend time with family, friends, and volunteering with the high school youth group at her church. She also loves getting to be outside!
- Samantha Medical Records Representative Samantha loves the opportunity to help people in their time of need. Of her William Mattar team, she says, “everyone is so friendly, helpful and respectful. It seems like one big family.” When she is not skillfully helping clients, Samantha can be found reading, working on her book, and hanging out with her husband and cats.
- Michael D. Office Assistant Michael is originally from Cortland, NY. He loves that everyone at William Mattar law offices iare very friendly and helpful! Michael is very active outside of the office and can usually be found watching or playing sports, and spending time with friends.
- Dillon M. Law Clerk Orchard Park native, Dillon, enjoys helping others. So being part of the William Mattar team is a natural fit! She he has joined us, he says, “everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful. It has made for a very smooth transition for me.” Free time for him is fun and varied including spending time with his niece and nephew, playing/watching sports, and going to concerts (when there in not a pandemic).
- Hayley Intern Hayley is currently studying history and public health, and used to be a competitive dancer! One of her dreams is to use her degree to do something to make a positive impact on the world.
- Abbigail Intern Abby is a big help as a William Mattar intern. She helps a number of departments including our Medical Records, Intake, and Lit teams. She says “I have an amazing group of people to work with who are always there for support and to help!!” One of the things she likes most about the culture is the atmosphere where everyone is welcoming and nice, like family! She’s very busy between her time at the office, college studies and outside activities and interests. ” I am in Delta Phi Epsilon, I love fostering dogs, I have 3 chinchillas and go to SUNY Fredonia for pre-law.” We think she is going to make one fine attorney in the near future!
- Julia Accounting Manager “I love accounting because numbers are always constant and always make sense. It’s comforting knowing that there will always be a solution even if it’s challenging to find it.” When Julia is not mastering the numbers, she loves spending time with family and friends.
- Matthew Bookkeeper Matthew tells us “I like the people I work with. They are supportive, always willing to help and give great feedback. In terms of the actual job, I like working with numbers and love math especially when everything works out in the end. Outside of work I like playing video games and spending time with friends and family.”
- Danielle W. Bookkeeper Danielle is a life-long Western New Yorker born in Buffalo, New York. Her strong work ethic and desire to continue learning and growing inspires her to do her job, along with her passion for helping people. She feels that the culture at William Mattar is what makes staff happy. And speaking of being happy, outside of the office Danielle has many joys including being outdoors and camping at her trailer just outside of Warsaw, NY. She says, “I also love spending time with my family and friends. Laughing is my favorite hobby so I really enjoy any chance I get to be in a group setting with friends and family.”
- Megan L. Outreach Coordinator “My job varies on a daily basis and I am always working on new and exciting projects for the firm. There are many community projects that we are involved in that I am proud to be a part of. I have been given the opportunity to work with great people who are not only knowledgeable but also friendly and motivating. I’ve got just as busy a schedule outside of the office but make time for my favorite activities such as spending time with my daughter, working out, reading and traveling.”
- Maura Digital Marketing Strategist “Through marketing, we are always finding new ways to reach people. And by doing so we’re able to help more and more people who suffer from accident related injuries. It feels good to know we are helping people.” When Maura is not on duty with the marketing team, she enjoys time with her husband and two children, and spending time outdoors, gardening, and visiting new places and local events.
- Michaela Legal Content Writer/Marketing Michaela hails from Haddon Heights, NJ and is now enjoys life as a Western New Yorker. Having always enjoyed writing, she is following her passion as a content writer for our team. She says she loves how everyone at William Mattar is friendly, kind, and helpful. The creative genes flow after hours as well, as in her free time she enjoys reading, painting and the majesty of nature while hiking.
Rob is a native of Grand Island. He enjoys the responsibility in his marketing position with our team. One of the things he likes the most about the culture at our firm is how helping and supporting co-workers is a top priority. When he is not making successful connections through marketing, most days he can be found golfing, running, or spending a day out on his boat.