Our Legal Staff
At William Mattar Law Offices, our legal staff works around the clock to ensure our clients get the attention they deserve. From our intake specialists, who introduce clients to the claims process, to our litigation specialists, who prepare lawsuits for settlement or trial, every team member is dedicated to getting the best possible results for every client we help.
Injured in a car accident? Our 24/7 team is ready to assist you—just dial (844) 444-4444 or contact us online using our free online form. We’re able to serve auto accident injury victims throughout New York State, and we want to more than two decades of experience to work for you today.
- Client Service Representative
- Kolbe Support Team
- Law Clerks
- Information Technology
Client Service Representative
- Bukie Client Service Representative As an Intake Representative, Bukie not only enjoys helping clients, but loves the friendly and family-like atmosphere at the firm. She loves learning new things every day and having the opportunity to help people on a daily basis. When she is not with her family of co-workers, she enjoys spending time with her family and volunteering in the children’s department at her church.
- Sarah Client Service Representative As part of the firm’s Intake team, Sarah enjoys being in a position to help people. Outside of the office, she enjoys practicing her talents of doing hair and makeup.
- Jenelle Client Service Representative Jenelle is part of our dynamic Intake team. She loves the warm, family-like atmosphere at William Mattar. “When I’m not at work I enjoy spending time with my husband and two small children.”
- Angela N Client Service Representative “I love the positive environment and the amazing people that work here.” Angela has a wonderful time outside of the office as well, enjoying time with her daughter, dancing, and being with family whenever she can.
- Laura Client Service Representative Laura says that being at the firm is a big change for her but she loves it! She says, “Everyone is so friendly and willing to help whenever you need. I’m thankful to work in such a welcoming, family oriented environment.” Laura’s free time is either spent with her boyfriend, painting or practicing cosmetology.
- Lexi Client Service Representative When talking about what Lexi enjoys most about her job, she said “Helping people who desperately need it.” In her free time, she enjoys hanging with friends, cooking and going to the gym.
- Samara Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant When asked what she likes most about the firm, Samara said “I like working with my team and being able to help our clients through the entirety of their case”. Outside of the office, Samara enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, and cheering on the Buffalo Bills!
- Alicia Pre-Litigation Paralegal Alicia loves being able to help clients and being able to put their minds at ease that they are in the best hands with our firm. When she is not helping clients, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and loves the Buffalo Bills!
- Kailey Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Kailey loves the firm’s team-oriented environment and being able to help and guide clients through a difficult time. Among her favorite activities are hiking, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
- Maura Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant “I like being available for the clients when they have immediate questions they need answered. It’s nice to be able to help and put their mind at ease. You can often hear the relief in the client’s voice when you’re able to answer their questions.” When Maura is not putting clients at ease, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, and spending time outdoors, gardening, and visiting new places and local events.
- Lora Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Lora says she likes being able to help people that are going through a stressful time, often one of the most difficult times they have ever experienced. When she is not helping clients as part of the pre-litigation team, she enjoys travel, attending concerts, and spending time with her family, friends and dog.
- Megan Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Megan is in the right place as she loves helping clients, and helping people is what we do! She says that among her favorite activities are playing with her pug, Jack, and gardening.
- Dina Pre-Litigation Paralegal When asked about what Dina enjoys about working at William Mattar, she says “I like being able to use my legal knowledge and experience to help our clients during such a difficult time.” Outside of the office she enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
- Kayla Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant When asked what she likes most about the firm, she says “I like talking with clients and trying my best for them!” Outside of work she enjoys scrap-booking, participating in 5k’s and playing tennis.
- Jordan Pre-Litigation Paralegal We asked Jordan what she likes most about the firm. She said, “I like helping people and learning new things.” Outside of the office, Jordan enjoys singing, spending time with family, friends, and her dog, and reading history books.
- Nicole Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant From Tonawanda, NY, Nicole loves helping people on a personal level. “It feels great when I can solve a problem they are having”, she said. When talking about the Mattar Culture, Nicole says “I really like how happy and pleasant everyone is. There are smiles everywhere you turn!” Outside of work, Nicole is an outside girl- she likes hiking, camping, the beach and working in her gardens. She has a Therapy Dog and regularly volunteers with her, as with a couple of local not-for-profit agencies in her community.
Kolbe Support Team
- Danielle Document Processor Team Lead “I love coming to work every day knowing I am making a difference by being able to help others.” Outside of the office, Danielle has many exciting interests such as snowboarding and traveling. She also enjoys spending time with family and friends.
- Kim Document Processor Team Lead When asked what she likes most about her job, Kim said “I like that everyone is very friendly and the team environment.” Kim also loves helping people. Outside of work, Kim enjoys spending time with her family and friends, hiking, kayaking and reading.
- Nathan Document Processor When asked what he enjoys the most about what he does at the firm, Nathan says “I like the people I work with. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and team oriented.” He has been a Boy Scout for many years and has attained Eagle Scout status. One of his favorite hobbies is collecting early records and record players.
- Joe Document Processor Joe enjoys getting to work in a positive environment, with a great team. Outside of work, Joe enjoys watching movies, playing video games, Photography, and learning more about history.
- Cara Medical Records Representative Team Lead Cara loves working with the team and learning new things all the time in our Kolbe Support department. Interests and activities she enjoys include music and concerts, taking dance classes and often assisting teaching classes!
- Jennifer Medical Records Representative Jennifer tells us, “I enjoy being part of a team where I can make a meaningful contribution and help individuals through difficult times,” which is a perfect fit with the firm’s mission. Outside of the office, she enjoys a number of creative endeavors such as writing music, playing guitar and singing.
- Angela Z Medical Records Representative “I enjoy working with such a friendly and hard-working team!” Outside of the office, Angela enjoys attending her three nephews’ baseball and lacrosse games, taking road trips with her fiancee, and attending Buffalo Bandits games.
- Vincenzina Medical Records Representative “Knowing that during our client’s difficult time of need all they need to do is concentrate on getting better because our firm will handle the rest brings me joy!” Vincenzina loves being outdoors regardless of the weather enjoying activities such as camping, hiking, concerts and gardening.
- Nina Bookkeeper What Nina likes the most about what she does at the firm is the financial aspect. She said, “I love numbers! I enjoy being part of such a great team with amazing Core Values.” Outside of work, Nina enjoys spending time with loved ones, horseback riding, camping, going to the beach and taking road trips. Nina said, “I am a concert junkie who loves music and spending time with my fur baby Leo.”
- Kelsey Law Clerk Kelsey loves the fact that everyone at William Mattar is very helpful, compassionate and encouraging. “I have only been employed here for a short time and I already feel like part of the family!” Outside of the office, Kelsey enjoys working out, watching the Buffalo Bills, and spending time with her family and her dog, Maisy.
- Trevor Systems Administrator As a member of the Information Technology team, Trevor says he loved implementing new technologies and producing solutions to streamline work. In his off-time, Trevor says “I participate in a martial arts known as Krav Maga, which is my primary pastime. I also enjoy tinkering with physical computing and home automation. If none of the above, I’ll be out hiking or biking.”
- Kristen Digital Marketing Designer When asked what she likes most about the firm, Kristen said “I really like how positive the environment is and how much everyone cares about the community!” Outside of work Kristen enjoys painting, coaching and playing volleyball, quoting “The Office” too many times, and tweeting/obsessing over Big Brother and Survivor.