Our Legal Staff
At William Mattar Law Offices, our legal staff works around the clock to ensure our clients get the attention they deserve. From our intake specialists, who introduce clients to the claims process, to our litigation specialists, who prepare lawsuits for settlement or trial, every team member is dedicated to getting the best possible results for every client we help.
Injured in a car accident? Our 24/7 team is ready to assist you—just dial (844) 444-4444 or contact us online using our free online form. We’re able to serve auto accident injury victims throughout New York State, and we want to more than two decades of experience to work for you today.
- Client Service Representative
- Kolbe Support Team
- Information Technology
- Patty Receptionist, Reception Team Supervisor Patty is our lead receptionist. She is exactly who you would want to greet you at the front door! Patty is a master of multi-tasking as she balances many office duties while directing calls, greeting clients & comfortably seating them for appointments. In her free time, Patty enjoys gardening, bowling and her dogs, Marcus and Kelly.
- Tracy Receptionist As one of our full time reception team, Tracy helps both clients and staff, and helps to organize the conference room appointment calendars every day. With a daily smile and positive attitude, in her off-time she tells us. “I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling and reading.”
- Kelly Receptionist Kelly is a great addition to our reception team. She is always happy to help callers, clients and guests feel welcome. Whether she is assisting in person or by phone, you will be able to tell how much she enjoys her duties helping people as part of the William Mattar team.
Client Service Representative
- Angela Intake Supervisor Angela’s favorite parts of being a part of the William Mattar team are talking to people, supporting them, and sharing her legal knowledge and experience with them to help make their situations easier. In her free time, she enjoys relaxing with her three dogs: Simon, Lily, and Daisy. She also loves checking out local shops and restaurants.
- Lisa Client Service Representative, Team Lead Lisa tells us, “I love being part of a great team that helps people during a difficult time in their lives.” And it shows in her daily activities at the firm, from opening new case files to working with staff to determine the best ways to help new clients. When she is not helping people in the office, she enjoys pending time with her friends and family and being on her family’s boat.
- Bukie Client Service Representative As an Intake Representative, Bukie not only enjoys helping clients, but loves the friendly and family-like atmosphere at the firm. She loves learning new things every day and having the opportunity to help people on a daily basis. When she is not with her family of co-workers, she enjoys spending time with her family and volunteering in the children’s department at her church.
- Angela N Client Service Representative “I love the positive environment and the amazing people that work here.” Angela has a wonderful time outside of the office as well, enjoying time with her daughter, dancing, and being with family whenever she can.
- Laura Client Service Representative Laura says that being at the firm is a big change for her but she loves it! She says, “Everyone is so friendly and willing to help whenever you need. I’m thankful to work in such a welcoming, family oriented environment.” Laura’s free time is either spent with her boyfriend, painting or practicing cosmetology.
- Lexi Client Service Representative When talking about what Lexi enjoys most about her job, she said “Helping people who desperately need it.” In her free time, she enjoys hanging with friends, cooking and going to the gym.
- Chelsea Client Service Representative Chelsea’s favorite part of her job is helping people get the assistance they need after an accident. In her spare time, she likes to browse the local bookstore for the latest books and volunteer at animal rescues. She also enjoys going the gym, spending time with her family and friends, and trying new things.
- Mike Williams Client Service Representative Mike Williams is able to help people when they come to us, and he always makes sure to answer all of their initial questions. He loves bicycling, especially when it involves volunteer events. Mike also enjoys hockey and skiing.
- Sheena Paralegal Sheena says, “What I enjoy most about what we do at William Mattar is working zealously for our clients to assist them in possibly the most difficult time in their lives.” Outside of work, she enjoys live music, attending sporting events, traveling, and reading.
- John C Client Service Representative John has been an important part of team for many years working with clients during all stages of their cases. He has been a client liaison in many ways, namely bringing paperwork to clients unable to make it in to one of our offices, for signatures to help them move their cases forward. Always there to help both staff and clients in a big way!
- Alyssa Client Service Representative As part of our team, Alyssa likes being able to assist callers and determine the best way to help them.
- Erica Dibble Client Service Representative Erica hails from Batavia, NY and wants to be able to help others in any way she can! She enjoys learning new things from her teammates as she spends her days helping people. Two of Erica’s favorite activities are kayaking and photography.
- Joe Weglarski Client Service Representative Clarence, NY native Joe loves being part of our team where he says “everyone is extremely kind and helpful.” What inspires him to do his job is knowing that while he is helping people, he is also working towards a better future for himself. Outside of the office he serves the community as a volunteer firefighter and enjoys spending time with friends and family.
- Adam Szymanski Client Service Representative Buffalo native Adam says, “I enjoy helping others and since that is one of the main principles here at the firm its a great fit. I also enjoy the sense of community here at the firm.” Adam pursues several interests in his spare time, such as playing golf and seeing live music.
- Makenzi Bader Client Service Representative From Syracuse, NY, Makenzi is one of our Client Service Representatives who speaks with callers and determines the best way for us to help them. And as Makenzi enjoys helping others, she is happy to know she is making a difference. Outside of the office she enjoys spending time with her family and traveling.
- Viktoria Belous Manager, Legal Assistants When asked what her favorite part of her job is, Viktoria says, “that I can assist as much as possible in helping my clients obtain the settlements they deserve for their pain and suffering.” As for her hobbies, she loves spending time with her family and trying out new recipes.
- Cassi Pre-Litigation Supervisor Cassi says, “I love being able to help people—both the clients I talk to, as well as my coworkers.” Outside of work, she loves to read and spend time with family, friends, and her dog. Cassi also loves to travel whenever she gets the opportunity.
- Nicole Z Team Lead, Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant From Buffalo, NY, Nicole get inspired by helping a client that is going through a difficult time and seeing it through until the end. Nicole likes that everyone at William Mattar is friendly and always willing to help with anything. Her down time includes playing with her puppy, a Siberian Husky and spending time with family and friends.
- Jordan Team Lead, Pre-Litigation Paralegal We asked Jordan what she likes most about the firm. She said, “I like helping people and learning new things.” Outside of the office, Jordan enjoys singing, spending time with family, friends, and her dog, and reading history books.
- Lora Legal Assistant, Team Lead Lora says she likes being able to help people that are going through a stressful time, often one of the most difficult times they have ever experienced. When she is not helping clients as part of the pre-litigation team, she enjoys travel, attending concerts, and spending time with her family, friends and dog.
- Bridgette Pre-Litigation Paralegal As a Pre-Litigation Paralegal, Bridgette stands by our mission statement: “Helping people, it’s what we do.“ She always takes the time to help clients in any way she can.
- Cathy Pre-Litigation Paralegal Cathy feels that when she helps clients, she is also “giving them their lives back.” She recognizes the importance of treating each client with respect and compassion. Cathy looks forward to regular family gatherings, reading, and enjoying music in her free time.
- Dina Paralegal, Team Lead When asked about what Dina enjoys about working at William Mattar, she says “I like being able to use my legal knowledge and experience to help our clients during such a difficult time.” Outside of the office she enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
- Roseann Pre-Litigation Paralegal Roseann loves helping clients throughout all stages of their cases and working with her coworkers as a team. In her spare time, Roseann enjoys cooking, being with family, reading, and writing.
- Tressa Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Tressa values working towards resolving cases for injury victims, so they can pick up the pieces and move on from a bad point in their lives. Outside of the office, Tressa volunteers with the Girl Scouts and also enjoys hiking, reading, photography, lifting weights, and visiting new places.
- Alicia Pre-Litigation Paralegal Alicia loves being able to help clients and being able to put their minds at ease that they are in the best hands with our firm. When she is not helping clients, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and loves the Buffalo Bills!
- Kailey Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Kailey loves the firm’s team-oriented environment and being able to help and guide clients through a difficult time. Among her favorite activities are hiking, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
- Samara Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant When asked what she likes most about the firm, Samara said “I like working with my team and being able to help our clients through the entirety of their case”. Outside of the office, Samara enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, and cheering on the Buffalo Bills!
- Megan Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Megan is in the right place as she loves helping clients, and helping people is what we do! She says that among her favorite activities are playing with her pug, Jack, and gardening.
- Austin Pre-Litigation Paralegal A West Seneca native, Austin says “I love the fact that I can tell how much we are helping people through some difficult times. And I like how helpful and kind everyone at William Mattar is. The many members treat each other like family and are always willing to help out.” Austin enjoys his free time outdoors and enjoys hiking the most. He is also an avid sports fan.
- Nicole L Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant From Tonawanda, NY, Nicole loves helping people on a personal level. “It feels great when I can solve a problem they are having”, she said. When talking about the Mattar Culture, Nicole says “I really like how happy and pleasant everyone is. There are smiles everywhere you turn!” Outside of work, Nicole is an outside girl- she likes hiking, camping, the beach and working in her gardens. She has a Therapy Dog and regularly volunteers with her, as with a couple of local not-for-profit agencies in her community.
- Ashley Pre-Litigation Paralegal A native of Buffalo, NY, Ashley likes being a part of the legal field and helping others, especially with the William Mattar team where “everyone works as a team and supports one another.” When she’s not focused on helping people, she enjoys planning events and spending time with her friends, being outdoors, and learning how to cook Italian cuisine.
- Samantha Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Samantha loves the opportunity to help people in their time of need. Of her William Mattar team, she says, “everyone is so friendly, helpful and respectful. It seems like one big family.” When she is not skillfully helping clients, Samantha can be found reading, working on her book, and hanging out with her husband and cats.
- Matti Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant “William Mattar is a great pace to be! I enjoy being available to answer all of our clients questions during their time of need. Everyone here works as a team! We all help each other out.” Matti has a fun crew to tend to outside of the office, as she tells us “I love spending time with my four dogs, Kilo, Akira, Simba, and Chewbacca! I also am a Disney addict and go there a couple times each year.”
- Courtney Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Courtney is part of our pre-litigation staff, and takes pride in being able to help clients through their cases.
- Zoann Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Zoann really likes helping clients and being able to answer questions to help ease any worries they may have.
- Hanna Franco Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant From Orchard Park, NY, Hanna is part of our Pre-Litigation team and one of the friendly staff guiding clients through many stages of their case. Hanna enjoys helping people and being part of William Mattar, PC.
- Arianna Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant A Buffalo, NY native, Arianna loves working with her team who she describes as ‘so friendly and supportive.’ Some of her favorite activities include cooking, dancing, and spending time outdoors.
- Karley O’Keefe Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Originally from Marilla, NY, Karley loves being a part of the William Mattar team. “Helping people in need is a passion of mine, and I love to constantly learn new ways to do so! Everyone at the firm is incredibly friendly and welcoming. The morale and attitude is always extremely positive. It’s a very uplifting place to work!” When Karley is not cheering on clients and fellow team members, she is out in the community cheering for others. “Outside of work I dance for the Buffalo Bandits as a Buffalo Bandette, I volunteer as a competitive cheerleading coach at a non-profit organization, I love participating in winter sports such as snowmobiling and skiing, and I love to read! (On the off chance that I have the time to do so!)”
- Hailey Brown Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Hailey is from Corning, NY and is definitely in the right place with the firm as she tells us ‘I am inspired by helping people!” She enjoys her department and says she loves how welcoming everyone is and the way everyone works as a team. When she’s not helping clients, she helps out in the community and enjoys a healthy work/play balance: “I volunteer for an organization mentoring youth at risk in Buffalo, I enjoy hiking, kayaking and spending time at the finger lakes with family!”
- Stacy Litigation Paralegal, Team Lead Helping people isn’t just Stacy’s passion, it’s her daily goal at work! In her free time, she enjoys staying active outdoors, including running, cycling, hiking, and playing softball. Stacy also likes reading, watching movies, and bowling in the wintertime.
- Morgan G Litigation Paralegal, Team Lead Morgan loves assisting clients with their accident cases and listening to them when they need someone to talk to. She is proud to help injury victims in need. Morgan enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and she is also an avid lighthouse collector.
- Sharon Litigation Paralegal It gives Sharon great satisfaction to know that she helps people with insurance questions or problems. In her free time, she enjoys watching her kids play hockey, taking her dog for walks, going to the gym, and finding new books to read.
- Kathy Litigation Legal Assistant Kathy enjoys helping each and every client any way she can. A testament to her dedication, she has been with William Mattar law offices for over 20 years! Outside of work, she serves as Secretary of both the Det. Wasyl Potienko Memorial Foundation and the Lancaster Educational Alumni Foundation. Her abundance of Buffalo pride helps her build relationships with each client. In addition to being a fan of helping our clients, she’s also an avid fan of the Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres.
- Kelly Sears Litigation Legal Assistant When asked what she likes best about her job, Kelly says, “I learn something new every day, and I also love working with such great people!” When she’s not helping clients, she enjoys spending quality time with her husband and three handsome little boys.
- Lisa McHugh Litigation Legal Assistant Lisa McHugh’s favorite part of her position is having the opportunity to work as a team to help clients. Lisa loves spending her spare time with her family and two dogs, Chester and Norman. She also enjoys finding new home improvement ideas to tackle.
- Kelly Lien Resolution / Paralegal Kelly likes being able to help ease client concerns. She says, “It is a great feeling when you can help someone who has been injured and is nervous about the process.” Kelly’s favorite way to spend her free time is with her children—she even coaches some of their sports teams! Her other hobbies include running and reading new books.
- Melissa Williams Litigation Legal Assistant Melissa says, “I love that I work for such a great company, and I enjoy working with good friends and great attorneys!” As Chairman of William Mattar’s Festivities Committee, she’s always coming up with new ways to celebrate success within our firm. She loves to travel as much as possible and also enjoys spending time with her family, including her two daughters.
- Rebecca Litigation Paralegal Rebecca enjoys being able to assist attorneys and help people get the results they deserve. Outside of the office, she likes going to the movies, being outdoors, and spending time with her family.
- Janet Litigation Legal Assistant Janet gets the most enjoyment out of helping her clients and coworkers during the legal process. Outside of the office, she enjoys spending time with her fiancé, children, and grandson. Her hobbies include cross-stitching, reading books, bowling, and traveling by car, motorcycle, boat, and airplane.
- Kristy Litigation Paralegal Kristy enjoys talking with clients and working to help them get the compensation they deserve. Outside the office, Kristy re-purposes old furniture and home decor to resell or use in her own home.
- Savannah Litigation Paralegal Savannah enjoys being able to help our clients and guide them through their cases. Outside the office, Savannah spends time with family, reads, and travels whenever she can.
- Morgan T Litigation Paralegal Originally from Syracuse, NY, Morgan has had an interest in the field of law since she was little and she loves to help people. She loves her teammates at William Mattar as everyone works together helping clients and each other. Morgan enjoys her personal time with friends from UB, “whether we are going out somewhere or just hanging around the house together.”
- Debbie Litigation Legal Assistant Debbie enjoys being part of the solid William Mattar team helping clients every day and guiding them through the resolution of their cases.
- Jess Martin Litigation Legal Assistant Hailing from Lancaster, NY, Jess likes helping people while reaching personal goals. “At William Mattar, I like that the firm is very employee oriented, we have countless appreciation events such as happy hours, lunches and other functions.” This busy young lady makes the most of her personal time, saying, “When I am not holding my agenda planner, one can find me camping, paddle-boarding, hiking, biking, at the beach or working on a new DIY project.”
- Daniel Litigation Legal Assistant Daniel is excited to be part of our William Mattar team. Helping people through difficult times is just one of the aspects he likes most.
- Kayla Litigation Legal Assistant When asked what she likes most about the firm, she says “I like talking with clients and trying my best for them!” Outside of work she enjoys scrap-booking, participating in 5k’s and playing tennis.
- Nikki Litigation Legal Assistant “What I like most about what I do at the firm is helping our clients and trying to make their time with us as easy on them as possible.” Outside of the office, Nikki volunteers at a dog day care in Buffalo. She also spends time walking and enjoying the outdoors with her dog.
Kolbe Support Team
- Sarah Manager, Support Services Sarah has helped develop and expand her department To help service clients in the best ways possible. Her favorite part of being at William Mattar is the team that she works with. One of her many talents and interests outside of the office is cosmetology.
- Cara Medical Records Representative Team Lead Cara loves working with the team and learning new things all the time in our Kolbe Support department. Interests and activities she enjoys include music and concerts, taking dance classes and often assisting teaching classes!
- Danielle Document Processor Team Lead “I love coming to work every day knowing I am making a difference by being able to help others.” Outside of the office, Danielle has many exciting interests such as snowboarding and traveling. She also enjoys spending time with family and friends.
- Nathan Document Processor When asked what he enjoys the most about what he does at the firm, Nathan says “I like the people I work with. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and team oriented.” He has been a Boy Scout for many years and has attained Eagle Scout status. One of his favorite hobbies is collecting early records and record players.
- Jennifer Sparks Document Processor Jennifer Sparks loves the teamwork and camaraderie that comes with being in our firm’s Kolbe Department. She says, “I enjoy being able to help assist the firm’s clients by processing the various documents needed to support their case.” Jennifer loves to run and also enjoys reading, bird watching, and spending quality time with her young niece.
- Joe Document Processor Joe enjoys getting to work in a positive environment, with a great team. Outside of work, Joe enjoys watching movies, playing video games, Photography, and learning more about history.
- Vitaliy Belous Document Processor Vitaliy loves working in a team-oriented environment that cares about helping people. Outside of the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and family, playing soccer and ice hockey, and trying new restaurants.
- Jennifer Medical Records Representative Jennifer tells us, “I enjoy being part of a team where I can make a meaningful contribution and help individuals through difficult times,” which is a perfect fit with the firm’s mission. Outside of the office, she enjoys a number of creative endeavors such as writing music, playing guitar and singing.
- Angela Z Medical Records Representative “I enjoy working with such a friendly and hard-working team!” Outside of the office, Angela enjoys attending her three nephews’ baseball and lacrosse games, taking road trips with her fiancee, and attending Buffalo Bandits games.
- Vincenzina Medical Records Representative “Knowing that during our client’s difficult time of need all they need to do is concentrate on getting better because our firm will handle the rest brings me joy!” Vincenzina loves being outdoors regardless of the weather enjoying activities such as camping, hiking, concerts and gardening.
- Jennifer Peterson Medical Records Representative “I like that it is a positive environment and I like that everyone works as a team. When I’m not at the office helping to gather records for cases, I love spending time with my dog, Zeus. I love doing work around my house and spending as much time outdoors as possible, whether it is yard work, hiking etc.”
- Gina Scheda Medical Records Representative Gina loves being able to help people, and loves working with her team at William Mattar. Outside of the office, she enjoys cooking, going out to dinner and attending her son’s sporting events.
- Julia Accountant “I love accounting because numbers are always constant and always make sense. It’s comforting knowing that there will always be a solution even if it’s challenging to find it.” When Julia is not mastering the numbers, she loves spending time with family and friends.
- Nina Bookkeeper What Nina likes the most about what she does at the firm is the financial aspect. She said, “I love numbers! I enjoy being part of such a great team with amazing Core Values.” Outside of work, Nina enjoys spending time with loved ones, horseback riding, camping, going to the beach and taking road trips. Nina said, “I am a concert junkie who loves music and spending time with my fur baby Leo.”
- Shirley General Manager Shirley joined forces with William Mattar over 25 years ago and has successfully focused on not only helping clients but helping the firm grow as well. She supervises and oversees day-to-day office functions to make them as efficient as possible. She also communicates with clients and makes sure after cases are resolved clients receive their settlements as soon as possible.
- Dawn Raub Executive Assistant A typical afternoon could find me working on radio spots, talking to clients, coordinating community campaigns, helping staff and working on a variety of items with Mr. Mattar. I enjoy many creative pursuits including crafting jewelry from gemstones and crystals. I also love exploring nature, spending time with my daughter, and going to concerts and traveling.
- Karen Administrative Assistant Karen works directly with our Attorney Manager and the team of lawyers at the firm. As if keeping them on track wasn’t enough, she still has time to enjoy good times with family and friends, her adorable dogs, and for quiet time she is an avid reader.
- Caitlin Training Facilitator Caitlin’s role as the firm’s training coordinator allows her to train new staff and continually add to the high level of client service our team already provides, which is an experience she values. She says, “Being able to energize the staff and work in a supportive team environment is what I love most about my part in this firm.”
- Paul Purcell I.T. Manager “No 2 days are ever the same, and change is all around you.” When not leading the team to get equipment and productivity humming at a steady pace, Paul is an avid bowler.
- Trevor Systems Administrator As a member of the Information Technology team, Trevor says he loved implementing new technologies and producing solutions to streamline work. In his off-time, Trevor says “I participate in a martial arts known as Krav Maga, which is my primary pastime. I also enjoy tinkering with physical computing and home automation. If none of the above, I’ll be out hiking or biking.”
- Megan Lederhouse Resource Coordinator “My job varies on a daily basis and I am always working on new and exciting projects for the firm. There are many community projects that we are involved in that I am proud to be a part of. I have been given the opportunity to work with great people who are not only knowledgeable but also friendly and motivating. I’ve got just as busy a schedule outside of the office but make time for my favorite activities such as spending time with my daughter, working out, reading and traveling.”
- Maura Digital Marketing Strategist Intern “Through marketing, we are always finding new ways to reach people. And by doing so we’re able to help more and more people who suffer from accident related injuries. It feels good to know we are helping people.” When Maura is not on duty with the marketing team, she enjoys time with her husband and two children, and spending time outdoors, gardening, and visiting new places and local events.