From East Aurora, NY, Stephen Paluch is a graduate of the University at Buffalo who went on to earn his Juris Doctor from the University of Akron School of Law and has been practicing law since 1999.
From an early age, he knew he wanted to become a lawyer and he has built a career focused on personal injury law. One of the things he finds most rewarding about helping people is “knowing that you have taken pressure off of them in terms of the legal claim, and allowing them to focus on what is most important, the return of their health and getting back to life with their families as it was before their accident.”
Outside of the office, one of the things he enjoys most is spending time with his family.
- University at Buffalo (B.A.), 1995
- University of Akron Law School (J.D.), 1998
- Ohio, 1999 (presently inactive)
- North Carolina, 2001 (presently inactive)
- New York, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association