William Mattar Pet Photo Contest Terms & Conditions
The sponsor of the William Mattar Pet Photo Contest is William Mattar, P.C. (“Sponsor,” “William Mattar Law Offices” or the “Firm,”), 6720 Main Street Suite 100, Williamsville, NY 14221.
- Registrants must be a resident of New York State and a minimum age of 18 to enter the contest.
- If you are an employee or staff member of William Mattar, P.C., you are not eligible to register. This includes summer, part-time, full-time, and temporary staff members. Family members of employees, including siblings, parents, significant others, children, grandchildren, or grandparents, are also not eligible to register.
- If you are a lawyer or an employee or staff member of any law firm, you are not eligible to register. This includes summer, part-time, full-time, and temporary staff members. Family members of lawyers or employees of law firms, including siblings, parents, significant others, children, grandchildren, or grandparents, are also not eligible to register.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- Registrants may enter each giveaway, campaign, contest, or program only once. Entrants’ names will remain in the drawing for however long the contest lasts for the calendar year in which the entry was made. This time frame is to be declared by William Mattar Law Offices and is subject to change at any time.
- Entry period for the William Mattar, P.C. Pet Photo Contest begins on November 1, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. EST and ends on November 15, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. EST. All photo submissions must be submitted through www.williammattar.com. William Mattar, P.C. reserves the right to reject or remove any photo for any reason. Only one photo submission per person will be accepted.
- Voting period for the William Mattar, P.C. Pet Photo Contest opens to the public on November 15, 2021 at 12:01 p.m. EST and ends on November 30, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Registrant(s) may enter the William Mattar Pet Photo Contest online (through williammattar.com) ONLY. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical difficulty registrants face. Such difficulties may include, but are not limited to, busy signals, overload on website, problems, and technical/electronic malfunctions. The Firm is also not responsible for registrant(s) having difficulties sending/receiving emails or phone calls or accessing the Firm’s website or its social media accounts. Entries submitted are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor will not accept entries through social media, mail, email, fax, telephone, or in person. Only one entry per person.
- By entering this Contest, registrant(s) agree to receive future communications from William Mattar Law Offices. Registrant(s) may opt-out of these communications by emailing [email protected]
- For entering different giveaways, programs, campaigns, and contests, membership involves the following:
- Membership is free.
- Giving your personal information.
- i) Registrants will be required to answer several questions regarding their personal information.
- ii) This information may include (but is not limited to) the following: name, email, phone number, date of birth or age, gender, and address.
- This information entered MUST be your personal information.
- The email address provided MUST be the registrant’s email address.
- Each email address may have ONLY ONE registrant. Two registrants may NOT use the same email address. If an email address is entered more than once, then one or all entries may be considered invalid.
- Should a member cancel their email address, they will no longer be considered a member. They will no longer be considered ‘eligible’ for winning or receiving giveaway items.
- All information entered by the registrant(s) becomes property of William Mattar Law Offices. Information provided by registrants will not be returned.
- Should any information entered by registrant(s) be determined as false or fraudulent, participant will be disqualified and will no longer be considered for any drawings or prizes resulting from contests, programs, or campaigns. Any registrant who is not eligible for entrance will also be disqualified and eliminated from drawings.
- Any information that is submitted but incomplete will be disqualified.
- By entering any information, you are agreeing to receive legal promotional, advertising, and/or marketing emails and/or text messages from William Mattar, P.C.
- Membership and/or registration does not mean you will receive or win a prize or gift. In fact, only a small percentage of members or registrants may win or receive a prize or gift.
Becoming a member:
- Joining a giveaway, campaign, contest, or program as a member will allow participants to receive various types of emails, mailings, and/or promotions. These emails and mailings may be used to allow participants to take part in other various activities, including, but not limited to, surveys, questionnaires, raffles, and drawings.
- Information provided by members is required to be truthful and any information that is not will invalidate the membership.
- If a member wants to opt out of membership to any program or campaign, they may do so by emailing [email protected] and by typing Opt Out in the email subject line. Please also provide your name and email address in the body of the email.
- There is to be only one winner per family/household.
- One (1) grand prize winner will be selected on or around December 1, 2021. Winner will be announced on or around December 1, 2021.
- GRAND PRIZE: The contest entrant’s photograph that receives the most votes will be considered the grand prize winner, and the grand prize winner will select an animal shelter or animal rescue group to receive a minimum donation of $250.00 from William Mattar, P.C. The grand prize winner will also receive a goodie bag (approximate value $50.00).
- VOTER PRIZE: Up to Five (5) registered voters will be selected at random to receive a stuffed Peanut Butter toy dog (approximate value of $10.00 each).
- Registrant(s) may be required to show valid photo identification at the time of prize redemption. Should registrant fail to show photo identification or documentation, William Mattar, P.C., may not release the giveaway.
- If you enter into one contest, sweepstakes, campaign, program, or giveaway you ARE NOT automatically entered into all of them. You must register, with your information, into each contest, sweepstakes, campaign, program, or giveaway you wish to enter. Please note: there may be more than one contest taking place at any given time.
- The winner(s) will be asked to sign some paperwork. This includes, but is not limited to, a liability release. This will release William Mattar Law Offices, staff members, owner, and any contest or giveaway sponsor from being held responsible.
- The Firm is not responsible for attempting to contact the winner(s) more than once. William Mattar Law Offices will be required to send an email to the email address provided by registrant(s) from the online registration form. Should a winner not respond within 5 days, then the Firm holds no further obligation to that winner. William Mattar Law Offices may continue to make attempts to contact winner(s)/registrant(s). A different winner may be chosen should the Firm be unable to reach, obtain a response, or get in contact with the original winner(s).
- Prizes may have a deadline to be picked up. All prizes must be picked up or retrieved within 5 days of the original or attempted notification. This may be subject to change.
- Should winner(s) not claim a prize within the time deadline, the Firm has sole discretion to declare other winner(s).
- If the prize is not picked up before the deadline, it becomes the Firm’s property. The Firm reserves the right to pick new winner(s) or dispose of the prize in some other way.
- Winner(s) may not be allowed to pick up prize until their eligibility to participate in the Giveaway has been confirmed and the required paperwork has been completed. William Mattar Law Offices may take steps to confirm eligibility but is not responsible for doing so.
- The documentation (including but not limited to the liability release) must be completed and signed at the Firm’s office or via electronic signature before being eligible to claim a prize. Winner(s) must also bring a form of photo identification (which shows date of birth) and show proof of social security number and any other documents declared by the Firm.
- Should winner(s) fail to bring photo identification, documentation, and proof of social security number, the Firm will not release the prize to winner.
- If winner(s) refuses to sign required documents, then William Mattar Law Offices has sole discretion to declare other winner(s).
- William Mattar Law Offices has the right to alter prizes of equal or greater value for contests, campaigns, programs, and giveaways. There is no cash redemption or any exchanges of prizes.
- Those who win and claim prizes are held responsible for paying all taxes if applicable (including but not limited to federal, state, county, and local taxes). Taxes will be based on prize value.
- The Firm may put an expiration date on any/all prizes. Sponsors may also put an expiration date on prize.
- William Mattar Law Offices is also not responsible for the reimbursement or replacement of any prize.
- The Firm has the sole discretion to change/alter prizes and/or rules and regulations that go along with prizes.
- The winner(s) authorizes William Mattar Law Offices and all of its affiliates, successors, and assignees permission to use his or her pictorial, likeness, name, or video and/or sound recordings for marketing, promotion, broadcast, print, web or otherwise.
- William Mattar Law Offices will make the final decisions. Registrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions by entering. William Mattar Law Offices has no responsibility for losses, injuries, or damages caused by accepting these terms and conditions and entering into programs, contests, memberships, and giveaways. Terms and agreements are subject to change. Should they change, registrants/members still agree to alterations. It is registrant/member’s responsibility to check the terms and agreements on a regular basis to make sure they are aware of any modifications and still agree to follow such rules and regulations. The Firm reserves the right to delete, alter, or add in any terms, conditions, and rules.
- William Mattar Law Offices shall not be held responsible or liable should there be a printing, publishing, transmission, communication error or other technical error as it relates to the contest, campaign, program or giveaway, including but not limited to the type or number of prizes.
- William Mattar Law Offices has the right to cancel or abandon the contest, campaign, program or giveaway at any time or the right to do anything it chooses within the bounds of the law to either remedy a given error, problem, situation or to discontinue.
- William Mattar Law Offices maximum liability for any giveaway, campaign, or contest shall be the lesser of prize(s) value or Fifty dollars ($50.00).
- Registrant(s) and/or winner(s) shall indemnify and defend William Mattar Law Offices and its managers, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgements, settlements, interests, awards, penalties, fines, costs, expenses of whatever kind, including professional and attorney fees arising out of any claim alleging any breach or non-fulfillment of any representation warranty or covenant, negligence, omission, injury, bodily injury, death, reckless or willful misconduct, or failure to comply with any law, rule, regulation or code.