WILLIAM MATTAR SAFE HOME 4 THE HOLIDAYS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Must be a minimum age of 21 to register. Should a registrant fail to fully complete the required documents and supply required information in a timely manner or with false information, the registrant will be ineligible.
- Registrants must be residents of New York State to be eligible.
- If you are an employee or staff member of William Mattar, P.C, you are not eligible to register. This includes summer, part-time, full-time, and temporary staff members. Family members of employees, including siblings, parents, significant others, children, grandchildren, or grandparents, are also not eligible to register.
- If you are a lawyer or an employee or staff member of any law firm, you are not eligible to register. This includes summer, part-time, full-time, and temporary staff members.
- The purchase of anything is not necessary to register.
- Registrants may register in each campaign or program only once.
- The time frame for registration is to be declared by William Mattar Law Offices (William Mattar, P.C./the firm) and is subject to change at any time.
- Registrants may register for programs and campaigns online at williammattar.com ONLY. We will not accept registrations through fax, telephone, mail, or in person.
- William Mattar Law Offices is not responsible for any technical difficulties registrants face. Such difficulties may include (but are not limited to) busy signals, overload on website, printing problems, and technical/electronic malfunctions. The firm is also not responsible for registrants having difficulties sending/receiving emails or phone calls, or accessing the firm’s website.
- For registering, participants will be required to go to William Mattar Law Offices’ main website (williammattar.com)-. From the site, they will be directed to a sub site or another site, which can still be accessed through the main site.
- Registering in a William Mattar Law Offices program or campaign involves the following.
- Registration is free.
- Giving your personal information.
- Participants will be required to answer several questions regarding their personal information.
- This information may include (but is not limited to) the following: name, email, phone number, date of birth or age, gender, and address.
- The information entered MUST be your personal information.
- The email address provided MUST be the participant’s email address.
- Each email address may have ONLY ONE participant. Two registrants may NOT use the same email address. There may be only one registrant per email address. If an email address is entered more than once, then one or all may be considered invalid.
- Should a registrant cancel their email address, they will no longer be considered registered.
- All information entered by the participants becomes property of William Mattar Law Offices.
- Information provided by registrants will not be returned.
- Should any information entered by registrants be determined to be false or fraudulent, the participant will be disqualified and will no longer be considered eligible.
- Any information that is submitted without completing all required fields shall be disqualified.
- By entering any information, you are agreeing to receive legal promotional, advertising, and/or marketing emails and text messages.
- For registration in this program you will receive a membership to Designated Drivers of Buffalo and either a FREE RIDE or a DISCOUNTED RIDE. Any additional rides and fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Registering for a campaign or program will allow participants to receive various types of emails, mailings, and/or promotions. These emails and mailings may be used to allow participants to take part in other various activities including (but not limited to) surveys, questionnaires, raffles, and drawings.
- Registrants may be asked to answer other questions or complete a survey prior to registering for a campaign.
- If a registrant wants to opt out of any program or campaign, they may do so by emailing [email protected] by typing Opt Out in the subject line and including their name, address and email address in the body of the email.
- There is to be only one Designated Drivers of Buffalo membership giveaway per household.
- If you register for one giveaway, campaign, or program, you ARE NOT automatically registered into all of them. You must register with your information to each program and campaign in which you wish to participate. Please note: there may be more than one campaign running at a time.
- The firm is not responsible for attempting to contact the registrant more than once. Upon registration, William Mattar Law Offices will send instructions on how to download the DDNY app to create an account and view your prize in an email at the given email address from the online entry form.
- Registrants must download the DDNY app and create an account in order to claim and view prize code of either a free ride or a ride discount. This is in addition to the free Designated Drivers of Buffalo membership. Designated Drivers of Buffalo has indicated that a membership with a free ride prize has an approximate value of $200 and a membership with a discounted ride prize has an approximate value up to $124. Free ride prize and discounted ride prize are for one-way service only and not available to shuttle service.
- Free ride or discounted ride code must be redeemed by November 1, 2019. Designated Drivers of Buffalo membership is also valid through November 1, 2019. This may be subject to change without notice.
- Registrants will not be allowed to redeem the free ride or discounted ride code until their eligibility to participate in the campaign or program has been confirmed and the required registration has been completed.
- William Mattar is a Corporate Sponsor of Designated Drivers of Buffalo and funding the membership and ride discount prizes in this program. All rides are provided by Designated Drivers of Buffalo, scheduled through the DDNY app. William Mattar is not responsible for any technical issues with the DDNY app or with scheduling and performing actual rides.
- Registrant may also be required to show valid photo identification at the time of prize redemption. Should registrant fail to bring photo identification or documentation, Designated Drivers of Buffalo may not release the giveaway.
- Registration for William Mattar’s Safe Home 4 the Holidays is open until December 31, 2018 or when $80,000 worth of prizes are given away (based on Designated Drivers of Buffalo’s approximate value for each prize), whichever comes first.
- There is no cash redemption or any exchanges of giveaways.
- Those who claim giveaways are held responsible for paying all taxes if applicable (including but not limited to federal, state, county, and local taxes).
- William Mattar Law Offices is not responsible for providing additional memberships or free/discounted ride codes should the registrant not redeem before the expiration date.
- William Mattar Law Offices is not held responsible for replacing any giveaways.
- William Mattar Law Offices is also not responsible for reimbursement of any giveaways.
- The firm has the sole discretion to change/alter giveaways and/or rules and regulations which go along with giveaways.
- Designated Drivers of Buffalo is not a ride share service. The service provided is to get both you and your car home safely in the Buffalo, NY area. Contact Designated Drivers of Buffalo for ride distance restrictions. Registrant is responsible to investigate Designated Drivers of Buffalo and determine if such service meets registrant’s needs for the specific purpose recipient is using such service.
- The registrant authorizes William Mattar Law Offices (William Mattar, P.C.) and all of its affiliates, successors, and assignees permission to use his or her pictorial, likeness, name, or sound recordings for marketing, promotion, broadcast, print, web or otherwise.
- William Mattar Law Offices will make the final decisions. Registrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions by registering. William Mattar Law Offices has no responsibility for losses, injuries, or damages caused by accepting these terms and conditions and entering into campaigns, programs, memberships, and giveaways. Terms and agreements are subject to change. Should they change, registrants/members still agree to alterations. It is registrant/member’s responsibility to check the terms and agreements on a regular basis to make sure they are aware of any modifications and still agree to follow such rules and regulations. The firm reserves the right to delete, alter, or add in any terms, conditions, and rules.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a car accident, one of our car accident attorneys might be able to help you get the compensation you deserve.