William Mattar Pencils 4 Schools 2022 Program Terms & Conditions
The sponsor of the William Mattar Pencils 4 Schools Program is William Mattar, P.C. (“Sponsor,” “William Mattar Law Offices” or the “Firm”), 6720 Main Street Suite 100, Williamsville, NY 14221.
- Registrants must be a resident of New York State, registered and scheduled to teach in New York State during the 2022/2023 school year to register for this program.
- If you are a lawyer or an employee or staff member of any law firm, you are not eligible to register. This includes summer, part-time, full-time, and temporary staff members. Family members of lawyers or employees of law firms, including siblings, parents, significant others, children, grandchildren, or grandparents, are also not eligible to register.
- The Pencils 4 Schools Program is not a contest nor a sweepstakes. No prizes will be awarded. Registration for the program is intended to determine which teachers may be eligible to pick up pencils and which teachers are outside of the Western New York area and may be eligible to have pencils shipped to their school.
- No purchase is necessary to register or receive a donation for your classroom or school district.
- Registration period for the William Mattar Pencils 4 Schools Program begins on August 8, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. EST and ends on August 24, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. EST. William Mattar, P.C. reserves the right to reject or remove any registrant for any reason. Only one registration per person will be accepted.
- Registrant(s) may register for the Pencils 4 Schools program only once. Registrants’ names will remain in consideration for however long the program lasts for the calendar year in which the registration was made. This time frame is to be declared by William Mattar Law Offices and is subject to change at any time.
- Registrant(s) may register for the William Mattar Pencils 4 Schools Program online (through williammattar.com) ONLY. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical difficulty registrant(s) may face. Such difficulties may include, but are not limited to, busy signals, overload on website, problems, and technical/electronic malfunctions. Sponsor is also not responsible for registrant(s) having difficulties sending/receiving emails or phone calls or accessing the Sponsor’s website or its social media accounts. Registrations submitted are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor will not accept registrations through social media, mail, email, fax, telephone, or in person.
- Registrant(s) are not guaranteed to receive a pencil donation for their classroom or school district. Distribution of pencil donations will depend on availability of supplies.
- By registering for this Program, registrant(s) agree to receive future communications from William Mattar Law Offices. Registrant(s) may opt-out of these communications by emailing [email protected]
- For registering for different programs, membership involves the following:
a) Membership is free.
b) Giving your personal information.
- Registrant(s) will be required to answer several questions regarding their personal information. This information may include (but is not limited to) the following: name, email, phone number, date of birth or age, gender, and address.
- This information entered MUST be your personal information.
- The email address provided MUST be the registrant’s email address.
- Each email address may have ONLY ONE registrant. Two registrants may NOT use the same email address. If an email address is entered more than once, then one or all registrations may be considered invalid.
- Should a member cancel their email address, they will no longer be considered a member. They will no longer be considered ‘eligible’ for registering or receiving a donation.
- c) All information entered by the registrant(s) becomes property of William Mattar Law Offices. Information provided by registrant(s) will not be returned.
- d) Should any information entered by registrant(s) be determined as false or fraudulent, participant will be disqualified and will no longer be considered for any donations resulting from programs or campaigns. Any registrant who is not eligible to register will also be disqualified and eliminated from consideration.
- e) Any information that is submitted but incomplete will be disqualified.
- f) By entering any information, you are agreeing to opt in to receive legal promotional, advertising, and/or marketing emails and/or text messages from William Mattar, P.C.
- g) Membership and/or registration does not mean you will receive a donation for your school district. In fact, only a small percentage of members or registrants may receive a donation.
Becoming a Member
- Joining a program as a member will allow participant(s) to receive various types of emails, mailings, and/or promotions. These emails and mailings may be used to allow participants to take part in other various activities, including, but not limited to, surveys, questionnaires, raffles, and drawings.
- Information provided by members is required to be truthful and any information that is not will invalidate the membership.
- If a member wants to opt out of membership to any program or campaign, they may do so by emailing [email protected]and by typing Opt Out in the email subject line. Please also provide your name and email address in the body of the email.
- There is to be only one registration per person.
- DONATION(S): Up to Five hundred (500) registrants will be selected to receive pencil donations. The Sponsor will give away a total of up to 125,000 pencils (Program Total). Donation structure is as follows: up to five hundred (500) registrants will be selected to receive a pencil donation from Sponsor based on all eligible Program registrants beginning on or around August 24, 2022. Each selected registrant will receive a bulk box of 250 pencils. No more than the advertised number of donations will be distributed. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed donation for one of equal or lesser value if the donation should become unavailable. All donations are non-transferable, and no substitutions will be made. Sponsor is not responsible for a participant/school district’s limitations that prevent the acceptance or full use of pencil donation(s). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced donations once issued to participant/school district(s) and will not reissue or replace such donations. Correct school and registrant information must be provided upon registration. Sponsor is not responsible for verifying each donation registrant’s information and will use information provided by registrant(s).
- DONATION SELECTION AND DISTRIBUTION: Donation recipients (teachers, educators and/or school districts) will be selected beginning on or about August 24, 2022. Odds of receiving a donation will depend on the number of eligible registrations received during the applicable Registration Period. Supplies are limited and registration does not guarantee a pencil donation for your classroom or school district. Participant(s) and/or selected school district(s) will be notified by email beginning on or about August 24, 2022, that they have been selected to receive a pencil donation. Upon receiving confirmation of a pencil donation in the form of an email, ‘Pencils 4 Schools Pickup Invitation,’ participant(s) are responsible for picking up their pencils at the designated pickup location of 6720 Main Street, Williamsville, NY, 14221 between 10:00 am and 12 noon on August 27, 2022. If participant(s) receive notification that they are to receive pencils, they must comply with all Program rules as published. Anyone who is to receive pencils and cannot be at pickup location on August 27, 2022, between 10:00 am and 12 Noon MUST designate another person to represent them and pick up pencils on their behalf, as no alternate pickup dates will be scheduled. Any participant(s) deemed eligible to receive pencils who reside and teach in the Western New York area (Niagara, Erie, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, Allegany, Wyoming, Genesee, and Orleans) are required to pick up their pencils on the designated date of August 27, 2022, between 10am and 12 noon at 6720 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221.
Any participant(s) deemed eligible to receive pencils who reside and teach outside of the Western New York area will have pencils shipped directly to the school address provided at program registration.
- If you register for one program or campaign, you ARE NOT automatically registered for all of them. You must register your information for each program or campaign you wish to participate in. Please note there may be more than one program taking place at any given time.
- The Sponsor is not responsible for attempting to contact the participant(s) and/or school district(s)more than once. William Mattar Law Offices will be required to send an email to the email address provided by registrant(s) from the online registration form. Should a participant not respond by picking up their pencils on August 27, 2022, between 10am and Noon, then the Sponsor holds no further obligation to that participant. William Mattar Law Offices may continue to make attempts to contact participant(s)/registrant(s). A different participant may be chosen should the Sponsor be unable to reach, obtain a response, or get in contact with the original participant(s).
- The Sponsor has the right to alter donations of equal or greater value for programs. There is no cash redemption or any exchanges of donations.
- The Sponsor is not responsible for the reimbursement or replacement of any donation.
- The Sponsor has the sole discretion to change/alter donations and/or rules and regulations that go along with donations.
- The Sponsor has the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the operation and conduct of the program if any suspicion or belief arises that the program has been subject to tampering, fraud, or other irregularities.
- William Mattar Law Offices will make the final decisions. Registrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions by registering. The Sponsor has no responsibility for losses, injuries, or damages caused by accepting these terms and conditions and entering programs. Terms and agreements are subject to change. Should they change, registrants/members still agree to alterations. It is registrant/member’s responsibility to check the terms and conditions on a regular basis to make sure they are aware of any modifications and still agree to follow such rules and regulations. The Sponsor reserves the right to delete, alter, or add in any terms, conditions, and rules.
- William Mattar Law Offices shall not be held responsible or liable should there be a printing, publishing, transmission, communication error, or other technical error as it relates to the program or campaign, including but not limited to the type or number of donations.
- William Mattar Law Offices has the right to cancel or abandon the program or campaign at any time or the right to do anything it chooses within the bounds of the law to either remedy a given error, problem, situation, or to discontinue.
- Registrant(s) and/or participant(s) shall release, indemnify, and defend William Mattar Law Offices and its managers, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgements, settlements, interests, awards, penalties, fines, costs, expenses of whatever kind, including professional and attorney fees arising out of any claim alleging any breach or non-fulfillment of any representation warranty or covenant, negligence, omission, injury, bodily injury, death, reckless or willful misconduct, or failure to comply with any law, rule, regulation or code relating to this program.