William Mattar Pencils 4 Schools Terms & Conditions
The sponsor of the William Mattar Pencils 4 Schools Program (the “Program”) is William Mattar, P.C., (“Sponsor,” “William Mattar Law Offices” or the “Firm,”) 6720 Main Street Suite 100, Williamsville, NY 14221.
- Registrants must be a resident of New York State to be eligible for the program.
- Registrants must be a teacher, educator, or school administrator in a New York State school.
- 1. No purchase is necessary to register or to receive program materials.
- 2. Registrants may enter each program only once.
- 3. Entry period for the William Mattar Pencils 4 Schools program begins July 28, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. EST and ends on August 12, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST, or when all registrant spots are filled, whichever comes first.
- 4. Registrations will be accepted up to the amount of pencils available (approximately 250 boxes). Pencil requests will be honored on a first come, first serve basis, with priority given to elementary school teachers.
- 5. Prior to the scheduled pencil pick up event date, an email will be sent out to the registrant’s email address provided at registration. This email will confirm the registrant’s attendance and provide additional event day instructions. Registrant(s) will receive this email ONLY once. Check your spam/junk email folders for this invitation email. The subject line will include the name ‘Pencils 4 Schools’, and it will serve as your pick up confirmation.
- 6. Registrant(s) may enter the William Mattar Pencils 4 Schools program online (through williammattar.com) ONLY. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical difficulties registrants face. Such difficulties may include, but are not limited to, busy signals, overload on website, problems, and technical/electronic malfunctions. The Firm is also not responsible for registrants having difficulties sending/receiving emails or phone calls, or accessing the Firm’s website or its social media accounts. Entries submitted are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor will not accept entries through social media, mail, email, fax, telephone, or in person. Only one entry per person.
- 7. For entering different programs, campaigns, and contests, membership involves the following:
- a. Membership is free.
- b. Giving your personal information.
- i) Registrants will be required to answer several questions regarding their personal information.
- ii) This information may include (but is not limited to) the following: name, email, phone number, date of birth or age, gender, and address.
- This information entered MUST be your personal information.
- The email address provided MUST be the registrant’s email address.
- Each email address may have ONLY ONE registrant. Two registrants may NOT use the same email address. If an email address is entered more than once, then one or all entries may be considered invalid.
- Should a member cancel their email address, they will no longer be considered a member. They will no longer be considered ‘eligible’ for winning or receiving giveaway items.
- c. All information entered by the registrant(s) becomes property of William Mattar Law Offices. Information provided by registrants will not be returned.
- d. Should any information entered by registrant(s) be determined as false or fraudulent, participant will be disqualified and will no longer be considered for any drawings or prizes resulting from contests, programs, or campaigns. Any registrant who is not eligible for entrance will also be disqualified and eliminated from drawings.
- e. Any information that is submitted, but is not complete will be disqualified.
- f. By entering any information, you are agreeing to receive legal promotional, advertising, and/or marketing emails and text messages from William Mattar, P.C.
- g. Membership and/or registration does not mean you will receive or win a prize or gift. In fact, only a small percentage of members or registrants may win or receive a prize or gift.
Becoming a member:
- Joining a campaign, contest, or program as a member will allow participants to receive various types of emails, mailings, and/or promotions. These emails and mailings may be used to allow participants to take part in other various activities, including, but not limited to, surveys, questionnaires, raffles, and drawings.
- Information provided by members is required to be truthful and any information that is not will invalidate the membership.
- If a member wants to opt out of membership to any program or campaign, they may do so by emailing [email protected] and by typing Opt Out in the email subject line. Please also provide your name and email address in the body of the email.
Receiving Pencil Donations:
- The Pencils 4 Schools drive-thru pick up event has been scheduled for Saturday, August 15th, 2020 from the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EST at William Mattar, P.C.’s Principal Office 6720 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221. Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, this will be a drive–thru pick up event ONLY. Social distancing protocol will be in place, and all participants are to remain in their vehicle at all times and wear masks when interacting with event staff. No alternate pick up days will be scheduled and no exceptions can be made.
- Submitting a registration form is not a guarantee of receiving pencils during the Sponsor’s drive-thru pencil pick up. ONLY registrant(s) who receive an event invitation email are to report to the pencil pick up on Saturday, August 15, 2020.
- Due to anticipated high demand, there is a limit of 1 box of pencils per educator. (There are 250 pencils in a bulk box.)
- Buffalo, NY Registrants: After submitting a registration form for the William Mattar Pencils 4 Schools program, ONLY registrant(s) who are confirmed by an email invitation in advance, will be invited to attend the drive-thru pencil pick up event. If you DO NOT receive this email invitation, you have not been confirmed to attend the event. Pencils must be picked up in person, only by those confirmed by invitation in advance.
- Rochester, NY and Syracuse, NY Registrants: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, teachers and educators in Rochester and/or Syracuse NY are being asked to register their school district to receive pencils. Registrant(s) in Syracuse or Rochester will not be eligible to attend the drive-thru pick up event for the Pencils 4 Schools program. William Mattar Law Offices will ship pencils to school administrations as requested by registrants and as supplies last. Priority will be given based on demand for specific school districts, and not all registered school districts will receive pencils.
- Pencils 4 Schools program is limited while supplies last. By registering for this program, you also acknowledge and agree that William Mattar, P.C., and its employees, are in no way responsible for the manufacturing, use or operation of pencils, and waives any rights, claims or causes of actions. Registrant(s) agree to inspect any pencils received for defects or poor manufacturing quality prior to use and will not use or distribute pencils with any defect or problem.
- If a confirmed registrant does not pick up their program materials at the designated date and time, program materials are forfeited and William Mattar, P.C. has full discretion to redirect program materials to another eligible registrant or organization.
- Pencil recipients may be required to show valid photo identification at the time of giveaway or program redemption. Should recipient(s) fail to show valid photo identification or documentation, William Mattar, P.C. may not release the program materials.
- The Firm is not responsible for attempting to contact registrant(s) more than once. William Mattar Law Offices will be required to send a notification email to the given email address from the online registration form. William Mattar Law Offices may continue to make attempts to contact registrant. A different registrant may be chosen should the Firm be unable to reach, obtain a response, or get in contact with the original recipient.
- Participant expressly agrees to be photographed at the time of the pencil pick up event (Saturday, August 15, 2020) and while supplies last. A liability release and consent to use participant(s) name, photograph, and/or likeness in marketing and promotional materials must also be signed and completed prior to the event date. If this is not acceptable to participant(s), then an alternate pick up time will be assigned at a later date (subject to change and/or while supplies last).
- The Sponsor is not held responsible for the replacement or reimbursement of program materials or donations. There will be no cash redemption or any exchanges for giveaway items.
- The Firm has the sole discretion to change/alter donations and/or rules and regulations for the Pencils 4 Schools program at any time.
- If you enter into one contest, campaign, or program, you ARE NOT automatically entered into all of them. You must register, with your information, into each program, campaign, or contest you wish to enter. Please note: there may be more than one program, giveaway or contest taking place at any given time.
- Registrants may be asked to sign some paperwork. This includes, but is not limited to, a liability release. This will release William Mattar Law Offices, staff members, owner, and any contest sponsor from being held responsible.
- William Mattar Law Offices has the right to alter prizes of equal or greater value for contests, campaigns, programs, and giveaways. There is no cash redemption or any exchanges of prizes or giveaway items.
- William Mattar Law Offices will make the final decisions. Registrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions by entering. William Mattar Law Offices has no responsibility for losses, injuries, or damages caused by accepting these terms and conditions and entering into programs, contests, memberships, and giveaways. Terms and agreements are subject to change. Should they change, registrants/members still agree to alterations. It is registrant/member’s responsibility to check the terms and agreements on a regular basis to make sure they are aware of any modifications and still agree to follow such rules and regulations. The Firm reserves the right to delete, alter, or add in any terms, conditions, and rules.
- William Mattar Law Offices shall not be held responsible or liable should there be a printing, publishing, transmission, communication error, or other technical error as it relates to the contest, campaign, program, or giveaway, including but not limited to the type or number of prizes.
- William Mattar Law Offices has the right to cancel or abandon the contest, campaign, program, or giveaway at any time or the right to do anything it chooses within the bounds of the law to either remedy a given error, problem, situation or to discontinue.
- Entrant(s), registrant(s) and/or recipient(s) shall indemnify and defend William Mattar Law Offices and its managers, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgements, settlements, interests, awards, penalties, fines, costs, expenses of whatever kind, including professional and attorney fees arising out of any claim alleging any breach or non-fulfillment of any representation warranty or covenant, negligence, omission, injury, bodily injury, death, reckless or willful misconduct, or failure to comply with any law, rule, regulation or code.