William Mattar Free Smoke Detectors For Fire Safety Terms & Conditions
The sponsor of the William Mattar Free Smoke Detectors for Fire Safety giveaway is William Mattar, P.C. (“Sponsor,” “William Mattar Law Offices” or the “Firm,”), 6720 Main Street Suite 100, Williamsville, NY 14221.
The partner organization of the Free Smoke Detectors for Fire Safety giveaway is Ed Young’s True Value Hardware (“Partner Organization,” Ed Young’s Towne Hardware, Inc.), 5641 Main Street, Williamsville, NY.
- Registrants must be a resident of New York State and a minimum age of 18 to be eligible for the giveaway.
- If you are an employee or staff member of William Mattar, P.C., you are not eligible to register. This includes summer, part-time, full-time, and temporary staff members. Family members of employees, including siblings, parents, significant others, children, grandchildren, or grandparents, are also not eligible to register.
- If you are a lawyer or an employee or staff member of any law firm, you are not eligible to register. This includes summer, part-time, full-time, and temporary staff members. Family members of lawyers or employees of law firms, including siblings, parents, significant others, children, grandchildren, or grandparents, are also not eligible to register.
- No purchase is necessary to register or to receive giveaway item.
- Registrants may enter each giveaway, campaign, contest, or program only once.
- Entry period for the William Mattar Free Smoke Detectors for Fire Safety giveaway begins October 1, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. EST and ends on October 29, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Registrations will be accepted up to the amount of free smoke detector certificates available. Certificate requests will be honored on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registrant(s) may enter the William Mattar Free Smoke Detectors for Fire Safety giveaway online (through williammattar.com) ONLY. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical difficulties registrants face. Such difficulties may include, but are not limited to, busy signals, overload on website, problems, and technical/electronic malfunctions. The Firm is also not responsible for registrants having difficulties sending/receiving emails or phone calls, or accessing the Firm’s website or its social media accounts. Entries submitted are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor will not accept entries through social media, mail, email, fax, telephone, or in person. Only one entry per person.
- For entering different giveaways, programs, campaigns, and contests, membership involves the following:
- Membership is free.
- Giving your personal information.
- i) Registrants will be required to answer several questions regarding their personal information.
- ii) This information may include (but is not limited to) the following: name, email, phone number, date of birth or age, gender, and address.
- This information entered MUST be your personal information.
- The email address provided MUST be the registrant’s email address.
- Each email address may have ONLY ONE registrant. Two registrants may NOT use the same email address. If an email address is entered more than once, then one or all entries may be considered invalid.
- Should a member cancel their email address, they will no longer be considered a member. They will no longer be considered ‘eligible’ for winning or receiving giveaway items.
- All information entered by the registrant(s) becomes property of William Mattar Law Offices. Information provided by registrants will not be returned.
- Should any information entered by registrant(s) be determined as false or fraudulent, participant will be disqualified and will no longer be considered for any drawings or prizes resulting from contests, programs, or campaigns. Any registrant who is not eligible for entrance will also be disqualified and eliminated from drawings.
- Any information that is submitted, but is not complete will be disqualified.
- By entering any information, you are agreeing to receive legal promotional, advertising, and/or marketing emails and text messages from William Mattar, P.C.
- Membership and/or registration does not mean you will receive or win a prize or gift. In fact, only a small percentage of members or registrants may win or receive a prize or gift.
Becoming a member:
- Joining a giveaway, campaign, contest, or program as a member will allow participants to receive various types of emails, mailings, and/or promotions. These emails and mailings may be used to allow participants to take part in other various activities, including, but not limited to, surveys, questionnaires, raffles, and drawings.
- Information provided by members is required to be truthful and any information that is not will invalidate the membership.
- If a member wants to opt out of membership to any program or campaign, they may do so by emailing [email protected] and by typing Opt Out in the email subject line. Please also provide your name and email address in the body of the email.
- There is to be only one giveaway recipient per household.
- Registrants may redeem their smoke detector certificate ONLY at Ed Young’s True Value Hardware located at 5641 Main Street in Williamsville, NY. The certificate is not redeemable at any other True Value Hardware location.
- Ed Young’s True Value Hardware is not affiliated with William Mattar, P.C. Winners are responsible to investigate the Partner Organization to determine if such accommodations meet entrant’s needs for the specific purpose recipient is using such service.
- Certificates must be redeemed by November 5, 2021. This may be subject to change without notice.
- Registrants will not be allowed to receive their smoke detector certificate until their eligibility to participate in the campaign or program has been confirmed and the required registration has been completed.
- Ed Young’s True Value Hardware will determine the make and model of the giveaway. Certificate holders may receive BRK First Alert Smoke Detector, model # 0827B (retail value of $19.99): https://shop.edyoungs.com/products/10-year-ionization-smoke-alarm%7C248178.html. The William Mattar smoke detector gift certificate is only valid for the above model, unless otherwise noted by the Partner Organization upon certificate redemption. It is entirely the Partner Organization’s discretion which smoke detector make and model will serve as the giveaway item.
- The free smoke detector giveaway is limited while supplies last and on a first come, first serve basis. By registering in this giveaway program, you also acknowledge and agree that the law firm of William Mattar, P.C., and its employees, and Ed Young’s True Value Hardware (Ed Young’s Towne Hardware, Inc.), and its employees, are in no way responsible for the manufacturing, use, or operation of any smoke detector and waive any rights, claims, or causes of actions. Registrant agrees to inspect any smoke detector received for defects or poor manufacturing quality prior to use and will not use or install a smoke detector with any defect or problem. Registrant agrees to install the smoke detector pursuant to all manufacturer’s directions, including any ongoing inspection or testing of the smoke detector.
- Registrant may be required to show valid photo identification at the time of giveaway or program redemption. Should recipient(s) fail to show valid photo identification or documentation, William Mattar, P.C. may not release the giveaway items.
- Giveaway items must be picked up in person. They will only be given to registrants who have received a certificate from William Mattar P.C. as stated on the certificate.
- The Firm is not responsible for attempting to contact registrant(s) more than once. William Mattar Law Offices will be required to send a notification email to the given email address from the online registration form. William Mattar Law Offices may continue to make attempts to contact registrant. A different registrant may be chosen should the Firm be unable to reach, obtain a response, or get in contact with the original recipient.
- Those who claim giveaways are held responsible for paying all taxes if applicable (including but not limited to federal, state, county, and local taxes).
- William Mattar Law Offices is not responsible for providing additional certificates should the registrant lose the certificate or not redeem the certificate before the expiration date.
- The Sponsor is not held responsible for the replacement or reimbursement of any giveaway items. There will be no cash redemption or any exchanges for giveaway items.
- The Firm has the sole discretion to change/alter donations and/or rules and regulations for the Free Smoke Detectors for Fire Safety giveaway at any time.
- If you enter one giveaway, contest, campaign, or program, you ARE NOT automatically entered into all of them. You must register, with your information, into each giveaway, program, campaign, or contest you wish to enter. Please note: there may be more than one program, giveaway, or contest taking place at any given time.
- Registrants may be asked to sign some paperwork. This includes, but is not limited to, a liability release. This will release William Mattar Law Offices, staff members, owner, and any contest sponsor from being held responsible.
- William Mattar Law Offices has the right to alter prizes of equal or greater value for contests, campaigns, programs, and giveaways.
- William Mattar Law Offices will make the final decisions. Registrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions by entering. William Mattar Law Offices has no responsibility for losses, injuries, or damages caused by accepting these terms and conditions and entering into programs, contests, memberships, and giveaways. Terms and agreements are subject to change. Should they change, registrants/members still agree to alterations. It is registrant/member’s responsibility to check the terms and agreements on a regular basis to make sure they are aware of any modifications and still agree to follow such rules and regulations. The Firm reserves the right to delete, alter, or add in any terms, conditions, and rules.
- William Mattar Law Offices shall not be held responsible or liable should there be a printing, publishing, transmission, communication error, or other technical error as it relates to the contest, campaign, program, or giveaway, including but not limited to the type or number of prizes.
- William Mattar Law Offices has the right to cancel or abandon the giveaway, contest, campaign, or program at any time, or the right to do anything it chooses within the bounds of the law to either remedy a given error, problem, situation or to discontinue.
- Entrant(s), registrant(s) and/or recipient(s) shall indemnify and defend William Mattar Law Offices and its managers, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgements, settlements, interests, awards, penalties, fines, costs, expenses of whatever kind, including professional and attorney fees arising out of any claim alleging any breach or non-fulfillment of any representation warranty or covenant, negligence, omission, injury, bodily injury, death, reckless or willful misconduct, or failure to comply with any law, rule, regulation or code.