WILLIAM MATTAR FREE SMOKE DETECTORS FOR FIRE SAFETY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Must be a minimum age of 18 to register without a parent or legal guardian. Those who register UNDER the age of 18, MUST have approval from their legal guardian/parent. The legal guardian/parent will be required to be aware and responsible for communication regarding the giveaway, campaign, and program. Also, legal guardians/parents will be responsible for co-executing all documentation regarding the giveaway, campaign, and program. Therefore, should a registrant under the age of 18 receive anything, their legal guardian/parent will be considered the actual recipient. Please note, all communication in regards to the giveaway, campaign, and program MUST be done in a timely manner. Should a registrant fail to get consent from a legal guardian/parent to participate and agree to these terms and conditions, the registrant will be disqualified. Should a registrant fail to fully complete the required documents and supply required information in a timely manner or with false information, the registrant will be ineligible.
- Registrants must be residents of New York State to be eligible.
- If you are an employee or staff member of William Mattar, P.C, you are not eligible to register. This includes summer, part-time, full-time, and temporary staff members. Family members of employees, including siblings, parents, significant others, children, grandchildren, or grandparents, are also not eligible to register.
- If you are a lawyer or an employee or staff member of any law firm, you are not eligible to register. This includes summer, part-time, full-time, and temporary staff members. Family members of lawyers or employees of law firms, including siblings, parents, significant others, children, grandchildren, or grandparents, are also not eligible to register.
- The purchase of anything is not necessary to register.
- Registrants may register in each campaign or program only once.
- The time frame for registration is to be declared by William Mattar Law Offices (William Mattar, P.C./the firm) and is subject to change at any time.
- Registrants may register for programs and campaigns online at williammattar.com ONLY. We will not accept registrations through fax, telephone, mail, or in person.
- William Mattar Law Offices is not responsible for any technical difficulties registrants face. Such difficulties may include (but are not limited to) busy signals, overload on website, printing problems, and technical/electronic malfunctions. The firm is also not responsible for registrants having difficulties sending/receiving emails or phone calls, or accessing the firm’s website.
- For registering, participants will be required to go to William Mattar Law Offices’ main website (williammattar.com)-. From the site, they will be directed to a sub site or another site, which can still be accessed through the main site.
- Registering in a William Mattar Law Offices program or campaign involves the following.
- Registration is free.
- Giving your personal information.
- a) Participants will be required to answer several questions regarding their personal information.
- b) This information may include (but is not limited to) the following: name, email, phone number, date of birth or age, gender, and address.
- The information entered MUST be your personal information.
- The email address provided MUST be the participant’s email address.
- Each email address may have ONLY ONE participant. Two registrants may NOT use the same email address. There may be only one registrant per email address. If an email address is entered more than once, then one or all may be considered invalid.
- Should a registrant cancel their email address, they will no longer be considered registered.
- c) All information entered by the participants becomes property of William Mattar Law Offices.
- d) Information provided by registrants will not be returned.
- e) Should any information entered by registrants be determined to be false or fraudulent, the participant will be disqualified and will no longer be considered eligible.
- f) Any information that is submitted without completing all required fields shall be disqualified.
- g) By entering any information, you are agreeing to receive legal promotional, advertising, and/or marketing emails and text messages.
- h) Registration does not mean you will receive or win a prize or gift.
- i) Registering for a campaign or program will allow participants to receive various types of emails, mailings, and/or promotions. These emails and mailings may be used to allow participants to take part in other various activities including (but not limited to) surveys, questionnaires, raffles, and drawings.
- j) Registrants may be asked to answer other questions or complete a survey prior to registering for a campaign.
- k) If a registrant wants to opt out of any program or campaign, they may do so by emailing [email protected] by typing Opt Out in the subject line and including their name, address and email address in the body of the email.
- There is to be only one giveaway per household.
- If you register for one giveaway, campaign, or program, you ARE NOT automatically registered into all of them. You must register with your information to each program and campaign in which you wish to participate. Please note: there may be more than one campaign running at a time.
- If the recipient is under age 18, the giveaway will only be given to their legal guardian/parent. The legal guardian/parent must be the person who was registered as their legal guardian/parent during the time of registration.
- The firm is not responsible for attempting to contact the registrant more than once. William Mattar Law Offices will send a giveaway certificate in an email at the given email address from the online entry form.
- Registrants may redeem their smoke detector certificate at Ed Young’s True Value Hardware located at 5641 Main Street in Williamsville, NY. The certificate is not redeemable at any other True Value Hardware locations.
- Certificates must be redeemed by November 3, 2018. This may be subject to change without notice.
iii. Registrants will not be allowed to receive their smoke detector certificate until their eligibility to participate in the campaign or program has been confirmed and the required registration has been completed.
- Ed Young’s True Value Hardware will determine the make and model of the give-away. It is entirely their discretion what make and model is eligible.
- Registrant may also be required to show valid photo identification at the time of certificate redemption. Should registrant fail to bring photo identification or documentation, the store may not release the giveaway.
- Giveaways must be picked up in person. They will only be given to registrants as stated on the certificate or the legal guardians/parents of the registrant.
vii. There is no cash redemption or any exchanges of giveaways.
viii. Those who claim giveaways are held responsible for paying all taxes if applicable (including but not limited to federal, state, county, and local taxes).
- William Mattar Law Offices is not responsible for providing additional certificates should the registrant lose the certificate or not redeem before the expiration date.
- William Mattar Law Offices is not held responsible for replacing any giveaways.
- William Mattar Law Offices is also not responsible for reimbursement of any giveaways.
xii. The firm has the sole discretion to change/alter giveaways and/or rules and regulations which go along with giveaways.
xiii. This free smoke detector giveaway is limited to while supplies last. By registering in this giveaway program, you also acknowledge and agree that the law firm of William Mattar, P.C., and its employees, and Ed Young’s True Value Hardware (Ed Young’s Towne Hardware, Inc.), and its employees, are in no way responsible for the manufacturing, use or operation of any smoke detector and waives any rights, claims or causes of actions. Registrant agrees to inspect any smoke detector received for defects or poor manufacturing quality prior to use and will not use or install a smoke detector with any defect or problem. Registrant agrees to install the smoke detector pursuant to all manufacturer’s directions, including any ongoing inspection or testing of the smoke detector.
xiv. The registrant authorizes William Mattar Law Offices (William Mattar, P.C.) and all of its affiliates, successors, and assignees permission to use his or her pictorial, likeness, name, or sound recordings for marketing, promotion, broadcast, print, web or otherwise.
- William Mattar Law Offices will make the final decisions. Registrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions by registering. William Mattar Law Offices has no responsibility for losses, injuries, or damages caused by accepting these terms and conditions and entering into campaigns, programs, memberships, and giveaways. Terms and agreements are subject to change. Should they change, registrants/members still agree to alterations. It is registrant/member’s responsibility to check the terms and agreements on a regular basis to make sure they are aware of any modifications and still agree to follow such rules and regulations. The firm reserves the right to delete, alter, or add in any terms, conditions, and rules.