What Forms Do I Fill Out After a Car Accident?

Whether you had a serious car crash or a fender bender, in the state of New York, there are specific forms you should complete after a car accident. Watch this video to learn about what paperwork needs to be completed, depending on the nature of your accident, and then call the car accident attorneys at William Mattar Law Offices.

Hurt in a Car? Call William Mattar! Contact our accident lawyers by completing a free initial consultation form or by calling (844) 444-4444 today. Across the state, we can help those injured in accidents. Our principal office is located in Buffalo, and we also have intake locations in Albany, Rochester, and Syracuse.

Get the Answer

You may be facing a stack of paperwork after your accident. The good news is, an attorney from the Law Offices of William Mattar can help you figure out what forms you need and guide you through how to complete them, so you can have them finished on time.

Whether you had a serious car crash or a minor fender bender, in New York State, there are specific forms you need to fill out after a car accident. Depending on the nature of your accident, you may need to complete forms such as the MV-104 form, the no-fault insurance benefits application, the Notice and Proof of Claim for Disability Benefits, or the Notice and Proof of Claim for Disability Benefits by Unemployed Claimants.

These are just some of the documents that may need to be filed shortly after an accident. Depending on the facts of the case, there may be other paperwork and notices to be completed.

If you are unsure what other forms are necessary for your accident, call us. We’re happy to answer your questions. Thanks for watching!

Caution: This video contains general information and is not intended to replace individual legal advice from a retained attorney. We are not your attorney until a written retainer has been signed by us for a specific issue or matter.