Car Accident FAQ
Use these frequently asked questions as a starting point to understand the big concepts. However, we recommend that you review the facts and circumstances of your specific case with an attorney prior to taking any steps. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact us today for more information.
- 1. What if My Vehicle Is a Total Loss?
- 2. How Long Do I Have to File a Lawsuit?
- 3. How Do I Get My Medical Bills Paid?
- 4. Can I Get Paid for Time Missed at Work?
- 5. What About Passenger Eligibility for No-Fault?
- 6. Why Focus on Auto?
- 7. What Does “Hurt In a Car” Mean to You?
- 8. What is the First Thing I Should Do After an Accident?
- 9. Why Do I Need a Lawyer?
- 10. What Forms Do I Fill Out After a Car Accident?
- 11. What If the Insurance Company Offers Me a Settlement?