Top 5 Things to Do in Buffalo
February 26th, 2014|
February 26, 2014
The streets of Buffalo are bustling with exciting businesses and activities year round. That’s why the Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyers with William Mattar Law Offices would like to tell you about a few of our favorite things to do in the city.
- The Rotary Rink- This public outdoor ice skating rink sits near the downtown intersection of Main and Chippewa. Skating is free and skate rentals are no more than $3.
- The Cobblestone District- Sitting between Perry and the banks of the canal, this historic area of the city is up and coming. Buffalo Iron Works recently opened its doors and the Helium Comedy Club is a destination for both visitors and locals.
- Spars- The shop located on Amherst Street is known around the world for its quality meats and sausages. Their selection of cheeses and other artisan food isn’t too shabby either.
- Pizza- Buffalo is ranked among the top ten cities in the nation when it comes to quality pizza. Everyone has their favorite place to grab a pie, but Big Fat Paulie’s, Bocce Club Pizza, and Imperial Pizza are often recommended as local favorites.
- Shea’s Performing Arts Center- The theatre hosts a variety of live acts throughout the year.
William Mattar and his team of attorneys urge citizens to go experience the wonders that Buffalo has to offer!