Scott T. Peloza
Scott Peloza may have been born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, but he spent much of his youth in Lockport and Amherst in Western New York where he grew up. Scott received a Bachelor of Science in communication from Cornell University in 2004. He then obtained his Juris Doctor from SUNY Buffalo Law School in 2007, where he served as Note and Comment Editor for the Buffalo Law Review and worked as a summer associate at Dewey Ballantine LLP.
Scott is admitted to practice law in New York State and in the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Western, and Southern districts of New York.
Scott found a home as a New York personal injury lawyer with William Mattar because he loves to solve problems and help clients work through some of the most strenuous days of their lives. Helping clients gives him a sense of satisfaction that drives him to continue to grow in the legal profession.
During his free time, Scott is an avid traveler and jumps at any opportunity to see live music.
- Cornell University (B.S.), 2004
- SUNY Buffalo Law School (J.D), 2007
- Buffalo Law Review, Note and Comment Editor
- New York State, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York