Jill L. Cassert was raised in Grand Island, New York. In 2004, she earned a bachelor’s degree from St. Bonaventure University and went on to earn her Juris Doctor from John Marshall Law School in Atlanta in 2008. While in law school, Jill completed internships at the Cobb County District Attorney’s Office and the Fulton County Family Law Division. Following law school, she went on to practice for nationally recognized law firms.
Admitted to practice in Georgia and New York, Jill’s former focus was on products liability and mass tort. She now focuses on auto injury litigation. She is a member of the New York State Bar Association, State Bar of Georgia, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice, and the Bar Association of Erie County.
Outside the office, Jill enjoys hiking, taking long walks with her dog, and spending time with her family.
- Bonaventure University, B.A., 2004
- John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, J.D., 2008
- Georgia, 2008
- New York State, 2010
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Georgia Association for Women’s Lawyers
- GTLA– Young Lawyers Division
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of New York