Craig R. Watson
Craig Watson was born in Rome, New York, and has lived in East Aurora, New York, for more than 20 years. Before attending law school, he achieved high honors with his bachelor’s degree from Portland State University. In 1987, Craig earned his Juris Doctor from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Craig practices personal injury law and is passionate about the law and wants to preserve the rights of people who are injured at no fault of their own.
In his spare time, Craig enjoys outdoor activities with his family.
- Portland State University, B.A., 1984
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D., 1987
- New York State, 1988
- State of Washington, 2009
- S. District Court, Western District of New York
- S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York
- S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Western Regional Affiliate
- Erie County Bar Association
- Distinguished Peer Rated for High Professional Achievement and High Ethical Standing, Martindale-Hubbell®
- Western New York Committee on Safety and Health, member
- Lawyers for Learning, Erie County Bar Association, tutor