Cheryl M. Reed
Attorney Cheryl Reed grew up in the city of Akron, Ohio. She attended Walsh University in Canton, Ohio, where she graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in management. This led to a very successful career in banking, and eventually Cheryl decided to seek further education at The University of Akron School of Law.
Cheryl hoped that earning her Juris Doctor would lead to continued career growth in management, but her experiences during law school made her want to pursue a different career path as a trial lawyer.
Cheryl’s practice focuses on personal injury law and helping victims of New York motor vehicle accidents. She’s passionate about protecting the rights of innocent victims who are battling profit-driven insurance companies.
Family time is very important to Cheryl. When she’s not spending time with her husband and two children, she enjoys reading law journals and attending bar association seminars and events.
- Walsh University, (B.A.), cum laude, 2004
- University of Akron School of Law, (J.D.), 2009
- Battle of Ohio Trial Competition, Winner
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award®, Negligence Law
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Landskroner Closing Argument Competition, Finalist
- New York State, 2010
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Erie County, Negligence Committee
- American Association for Justice, Motor Liability Division
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association