Charles H. Cobb
Car Accident Attorney
Charles H. Cobb was born in Watertown, New York, and received a bachelor’s degree from Syracuse University in English and textual studies in 1997. During his undergraduate studies, Charles was active in the New York Public Interest Research Group and spent a semester studying abroad in London, England.
He went on to earn his Juris Doctor from SUNY Buffalo Law School in 2001. During law school, he served as a chairperson for the Labor and Employment Relations Society. He also won first place in the Charles S. Desmond Moot Court Competition and won an award for best brief at the event. Charles also received his school’s Law Faculty Award upon graduation.
Rather than pursuing a legal career immediately after law school, Charles spent three years as Executive Director of Western New York Peace Center, a nonprofit organization. In 2004, he took the New York State bar exam and was admitted to practice law in state courts. He is also admitted to practice in U.S. District Courts for the Western and Northern districts of New York.
Outside of the office, Charles is a founding member of The Clean Air Coalition of Western New York and served as the organization’s first Board Chairperson. He is also a member of the Housing Opportunities Made Equal (HOME) Board of Directors and involved with the Coalition for Economic Justice. In his free time, Charles enjoys spending time with his wife and two children and staying active in the community.
- Syracuse University (B.A.), 1997
- SUNY Buffalo Law School (J.D.), 2001
- New York State, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- First Place, Charles S. Desmond Moot Court Competition
- Best Appellate Brief Award
- Selected for inclusion in 2014 Super Lawyers® Rising Stars
- The Clean Air Coalition of Western New York, Founding Member and Former Board Chairperson
- Coalition for Economic Justice
- Housing Opportunities Made Equal (HOME), Board of Directors