Bridget E. Riley
Bridget Riley grew up in Syracuse. She attended the State University of New York at Geneseo, where she was in the Academic Honor Society and played on both the women’s basketball and lacrosse teams. Bridget earned her MBA from SUNY Buffalo, where she also attended law school and graduated cum laude.
Bridget is admitted to practice law in New York State and is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. She is an LSAT tutor and volunteers at Ronald McDonald House.
In her spare time, Bridget enjoys playing tennis, skiing and traveling.
- SUNY Geneseo (B.A.), magna cum laude
- Academic Honors Society, Lambda Pi Eta
- NCAA Women’s Basketball
- NCAA Women’s Lacrosse
- Vice President of the Rotary Club, Geneseo chapter
- SUNY Buffalo (MBA)
- Member of the GOLD leadership program
- SUNY Buffalo Law School (J.D.), cum laude
- Clerkship with Supreme Court Justice, Hon. Tracey A. Bannister
- Desmond Moot Court Board
- New York City Law and Finance Program
- New York State, 2016
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Ronald McDonald House, volunteer