Arienne J. Irving
Car Accident Attorney
Born in Buffalo, New York, Arienne Irving knows the people of Western New York well and understands what it takes to serve them. She attended Le Moyne College in Syracuse, where she received a Bachelor of Arts in sociology with a concentration in criminal justice and minors in political science and Spanish.
Upon graduation, Arienne sought her Juris Doctor from SUNY Buffalo Law School. During that time, she was admitted to the Order of Barristers. She then spent seven years practicing criminal defense law before coming to William Mattar Law Offices three years ago to pursue a career in personal injury law.
- Le Moyne College (B.A.)
- SUNY Buffalo Law School (J.D.)
- Order of Barristers
- New York State, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Puerto Rico District, 2007
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Trial Lawyers Association
- SUNY Buffalo Law School Alumni Association