Our Legal Staff
At William Mattar Law Offices, our legal staff works around the clock to ensure our clients get the attention they deserve. From our intake specialists, who introduce clients to the claims process, to our litigation specialists, who prepare lawsuits for settlement or trial, every team member is dedicated to getting the best possible results for every client we help.
Injured in a car accident? Our 24/7 team is ready to assist you—just dial (844) 444-4444 or contact us online using our free online form. We’re able to serve auto accident injury victims throughout New York State, and we want to more than two decades of experience to work for you today.
- Kolbe Support Team
- Information Technology
- Patty Head Receptionist Patty is exactly who you would want to greet you at our front door! She is friendly, personable, and will help you get where you need to go. In her free time, Patty enjoys gardening, bowling, and raising her new collie puppy, Marcus.
- Linda Receptionist Linda says, “I am part of a great team, and that is what I love most about my job.” Linda also enjoys time with her family. Outside of work, she has many hobbies, such as cooking, bowling, painting, and hiking, and listening to music.
- Diane Receptionist Diane will be the one with the warm smile when you walk into our building. Once you meet her, you can see how much she values her family! Her favorite hobbies include cooking and entertaining for her loved ones.
- Shormishtha Quality Assurance Manager Shormishtha is a people person who is motivated to learn more about the legal field while helping injury victims. Outside of the office, she volunteers with the Erie County SPCA and Sanskriti, an Indian nonprofit, and enjoys cooking, reading, and relaxing with family and friends.
- Mike Williams Intake Representative Mike Williams is able to help people when they come to us, and he always makes sure to answer all of their initial questions. He loves bicycling, especially when it involves volunteer events. Mike also enjoys hockey and skiing.
- Elizabeth Intake Representative Elizabeth loves that there is never a dull moment with clients and coworkers at William Mattar. Outside of work, she loves to play soccer.
- Lisa Intake Representative Lisa loves being part of a great team that helps people during difficult times in their lives. When she’s not at work, she enjoys spending time with friends and family and being on her family’s boat.
- Chelsea Intake Representative Chelsea’s favorite part of her job is helping people get the assistance they need after an accident. In her spare time, she likes to browse the local bookstore for the latest books and volunteer at animal rescues. She also enjoys going the gym, spending time with her family and friends, and trying new things.
- Bukie Intake Representative As an Intake Representative, Bukie not only enjoys helping clients, but loves the friendly and family-like atmosphere at the firm. She loves learning new things every day and having the opportunity to help people on a daily basis. When she is not with her family of co-workers, she enjoys spending time with her family and volunteering in the children’s department at her church.
- Kathrine Intake Representative As Kathrine enjoys helping people, she is certainly in the right place in our Intake department. When she is not at the office helping callers with their cases, she enjoys fresh countryside air and horses.
- Sarah Intake Representative As part of the firm’s Intake team, Sarah enjoys being in a position to help people. Outside of the office, she enjoys practicing her talents of doing hair and makeup.
- Jenelle Intake Representative Jenelle is part of our dynamic Intake team. She loves the warm, family-like atmosphere at William Mattar. “When I’m not at work I enjoy spending time with my husband and two small children.”
- Viktoria Belous Manager, Legal Assistants When asked what her favorite part of her job is, Viktoria says, “that I can assist as much as possible in helping my clients obtain the settlements they deserve for their pain and suffering.” As for her hobbies, she loves spending time with her family and trying out new recipes.
- Angela Pre-Litigation Paralegal Angela’s favorite parts of being a Paralegal at William Mattar are talking to people, supporting them, and sharing her legal knowledge and experience with them to help make their situations easier. In her free time, she enjoys relaxing with her three dogs: Simon, Lily, and Daisy. She also loves checking out local shops and restaurants.
- Bridgette Pre-Litigation Paralegal As a Pre-Litigation Paralegal, Bridgette stands by our mission statement: “Helping people, it’s what we do.“
- Caitlin Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Caitlin’s role as a Legal Assistant gives her the opportunity to work as part of a team, which is an experience she values. She says, “Being able to interact with clients and work in a supportive team environment is what I love most about my part in this firm.”
- Cathy Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Cathy feels that when she helps clients, she is also “giving them their lives back.” She recognizes the importance of treating each client with respect and compassion. Cathy looks forward to regular family gatherings, reading, and enjoying music in her free time.
- Sheena Pre-Litigation Paralegal Sheena says, “What I enjoy most about what we do at William Mattar is working zealously for our clients to assist them in possibly the most difficult time in their lives.” Outside of work, she enjoys live music, attending sporting events, traveling, and reading.
- Stacy Pre-Litigation Paralegal Stacy works hand in hand with our clients every day, and she likes to hear how happy clients are about the service they receive. Her strong family values are apparent in her relationships with the clients she helps. In her spare time, she loves to relax with her husband and daughter.
- Tressa Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Tressa values working towards resolving cases for injury victims, so they can pick up the pieces and move on from a bad point in their lives. Outside of the office, Tressa volunteers with the Girl Scouts and also enjoys hiking, reading, photography, lifting weights, and visiting new places.
- Heather Pre-Litigation Paralegal Heather gets satisfaction from the variety of ways she is able to help people each day—there’s always something new and different. When she’s not a work, she loves hiking, camping, and relaxing with her husband and children. She also enjoys cooking, baking, and reading.
- Nikki Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant “What I like most about what I do at the firm is helping our clients and trying to make their time with us as easy on them as possible.” Outside of the office, Nikki volunteers at a dog day care in Buffalo. She also spends time walking and enjoying the outdoors with her dog.
- Roseann Pre-Litigation Paralegal Roseann loves helping clients throughout all stages of their cases and working with her coworkers as a team. In her spare time, Roseann enjoys cooking, being with family, reading, and writing.
- Tracy Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Tracy enjoys assisting the attorneys at the firm and learning the process for helping clients. Outside the office, she spends time with family, travels, and reads.
- Cassi Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Cassi says, “I love being able to help people—both the clients I talk to, as well as my coworkers.” Outside of work, she loves to read and spend time with family, friends, and her dog. Cassi also loves to travel whenever she gets the opportunity.
- Samara Summers Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Sam loves working with our team and helping people. She loves to spend time with her family and friends, and enjoys volunteer opportunities and living a healthy life.
- Alicia Pre-Litigation Paralegal Alicia loves being able to help clients and being able to put their minds at ease that they are in the best hands with our firm. When she is not helping clients, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and loves the Buffalo Bills!
- Kailey Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant Kailey loves the firm’s team-oriented environment and being able to help and guide clients through a difficult time. Among her favorite activities are hiking, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
- Vincenzina Vinci Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant “Knowing that during our client’s difficult time of need all they need to do is concentrate on getting better because our firm will handle the rest brings me joy!” Vincenzina loves being outdoors regardless of the weather enjoying activities such as camping, hiking, concerts and gardening.
- Jennifer Morgan Litigation Legal Assistant Jennifer Morgan’s favorite part of her important position at our firm is helping clients get successful results. In her spare time, Jennifer loves camping and traveling.
- Kathy Litigation Legal Assistant Kathy enjoys helping each and every client any way she can. Outside of work, she serves as Secretary of both the Det. Wasyl Potienko Memorial Foundation and the Lancaster Educational Alumni Foundation. Her abundance of Buffalo pride helps her build relationships with each client. In addition to being a fan of helping our clients, she’s also an avid fan of the Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres.
- Kelly Lien Resolution/Paralegal Kelly likes being able to help ease client concerns. She says, “It is a great feeling when you can help someone who has been injured and is nervous about the process.” Kelly’s favorite way to spend her free time is with her children—she even coaches some of their sports teams! Her other hobbies include running and reading new books.
- Kelly Sears Litigation Paralegal When asked what she likes best about her job, Kelly says, “I learn something new every day, and I also love working with such great people!” When she’s not helping clients, she enjoys spending quality time with her husband and three handsome little boys.
- Lisa McHugh Litigation Legal Assistant Lisa McHugh’s favorite part of her position is having the opportunity to work as a team to help clients. Lisa loves spending her spare time with her family and two dogs, Chester and Norman. She also enjoys finding new home improvement ideas to tackle.
- Melissa Williams Litigation Paralegal Melissa says, “I love that I work for such a great company, and I enjoy working with good friends and great attorneys!” As Chairman of William Mattar’s Festivities Committee, she’s always coming up with new ways to celebrate success within our firm. She loves to travel as much as possible and also enjoys spending time with her family, including her two daughters.
- Rebecca Litigation Paralegal Rebecca enjoys being able to assist attorneys and help people get the results they deserve. Outside of the office, she likes going to the movies, being outdoors, and spending time with her family.
- Sharon Litigation Paralegal It gives Sharon great satisfaction to know that she helps people with insurance questions or problems. In her free time, she enjoys watching her kids play hockey, taking her dog for walks, going to the gym, and finding new books to read.
- Stacy Litigation Paralegal Helping people isn’t just Stacy’s passion, it’s her daily goal at work! In her free time, she enjoys staying active outdoors, including running, cycling, hiking, and playing softball. Stacy also likes reading, watching movies, and bowling in the wintertime.
- Janet Litigation Legal Assistant Janet gets the most enjoyment out of helping her clients and coworkers during the legal process. Outside of the office, she enjoys spending time with her fiancé, children, and grandson. Her hobbies include cross-stitching, reading books, bowling, and traveling by car, motorcycle, boat, and airplane.
- Morgan Litigation Paralegal Morgan loves assisting clients with their accident cases and listening to them when they need someone to talk to. She is proud to help injury victims in need. Morgan enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and she is also an avid lighthouse collector.
- Kristy Litigation Paralegal Kristy enjoys talking with clients and working to help them get the compensation they deserve. Outside the office, Kristy re-purposes old furniture and home decor to resell or use in her own home.
- Savannah Litigation Paralegal Savannah enjoys being able to help our clients and guide them through their cases. Outside the office, Savannah spends time with family, reads, and travels whenever she can.
- Kathy Litigation Legal Assistant Kathy loves making our clients feel welcome and comfortable when they come to us for help. When she’s not in the office, she enjoys spending time with family.
Kolbe Support Team
- Sarah Kolbe Supervisor Sarah loves the people she works with. In her spare time, she enjoys pursuing cosmetology.
- Jennifer Sparks Information Processing Assistant Jennifer Sparks loves the teamwork and camaraderie that comes with being in our firm’s Kolbe Department. She says, “I enjoy being able to help assist the firm’s clients by processing the various documents needed to support their case.” Jennifer loves to run and also enjoys reading, bird watching, and spending quality time with her young niece.
- Vitaliy Information Processing Assistant Vitaliy loves working in a team-oriented environment that cares about helping people. Outside of the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and family, playing soccer and ice hockey, and trying new restaurants.
- Gina Scheda Information Processing Assistant Gina loves being able to come to work every day and help people. In her free time, she enjoys cooking, going out to dinner, and attending her son’s sporting events.
- Jennifer Information Processing Assistant Jennifer tells us, “I enjoy being part of a team where I can make a meaningful contribution and help individuals through difficult times,” which is a perfect fit with the firm’s mission. Outside of the office, she enjoys a number of creative endeavors such as writing music, playing guitar and singing.
- Cara Information Processing Assistant Cara loves working with the team and learning new things all the time in our Kolbe Support department. Interests and activities she enjoys include music and concerts, taking dance classes and often assisting teaching classes!
- Nathan Information Processing Assistant When asked what he enjoys the most about what he does at the firm, Nathan says “I like the people I work with. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and team oriented.” He has been a Boy Scout for many years and has attained Eagle Scout status. One of his favorite hobbies is collecting early records and record players.
- Danielle Information Processing Assistant “I love coming to work every day knowing I am making a difference by being able to help others.” Outside of the office, Danielle has many exciting interests such as snowboarding and traveling. She also enjoys spending time with family and friends.
- Jim Gale Accounting Manager Jim loves having daily interactions with a group of dedicated people when he comes to work. Jim’s hobbies include playing golf, woodworking, reading, and fixing things that are broken.
- Julia Accounting Team Julia plays an important role in our Accounting Department, and she loves the field she works in. She says, “I love accounting because numbers are always constant and always make sense. It’s comforting knowing that there will always be a solution, even if it’s challenging to find it.” Julia prides herself on tackling accounting issues, and her ambition is obvious in her daily work. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
- Nemma Bookkeeper Nemma finds fun in the work she does, and she enjoys the work-life balance that working at our firm provides. When she’s not in the office, you can find her making handcrafted soaps for her side business, studying martial arts, reading books, and taking naps.
- Shirley General Manager Shirley says, “I started working with Mr. Mattar over twenty years ago. I love being a part of the firm’s growth. I am proud of the work we do helping our clients, providing career growth for our employees, and participating in many community events. What I like most about my position is the ability to share with my colleagues the knowledge I have acquired in all my years working as a legal assistant.” Outside of work, she likes to spend her time with family and friends doing things that make her happy. She also enjoys decorating her home and office for the holidays and season changes. Additionally, she likes crocheting and creating Christmas stockings for new family members. Her passion is that one day there is a cure for juvenile diabetes.
- Dawn Raub Executive Assistant to William Mattar Dawn says, “I can honestly say that I love everything about being a part of the firm. We have an amazing staff, and there is a real sense of family here. Working closely with Mr. Mattar, I’m inspired by his love of family and community, commitment to helping clients, and his vision to continually move the firm forward.” Outside of the office, Dawn enjoys spending time with her daughter, writing, listening to music, traveling, attending concerts, and creative endeavors such as photography and jewelry design.
- Gabrielle Human Resources When Gabrielle is asked about what she likes about her role at William Mattar, she says, “I get to learn something new everyday and I love that!” In her spare time, she enjoys reading and spending time with her friends.
- Karen Marlette Executive Assistant to F. David Rusin, Esq. Karen values the strong relationships she has built with her co-workers. Karen states, “It never feels like work when you are surrounded by people you love.” In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, checking out new local restaurants, hiking, and spending lots of quality time with her family, friends, and dog.
- Paul Purcell Information Technology Manager Paul loves that no two days are the same at work, and he enjoys working in a role where change is all around him. Paul’s appreciation of change helps him—and our firm—grow every day. Outside of work, he is an avid bowler.
- Trevor Junior Systems Administrator As a member of the Information Technology team, Trevor says he loved implementing new technologies and producing solutions to streamline work. In his off-time, Trevor says “I participate in a martial arts known as Krav Maga, which is my primary pastime. I also enjoy tinkering with physical computing and home automation. If none of the above, I’ll be out hiking or biking.”
- Megan Lederhouse Resource Coordinator Megan says, “Whether I am in the office, or in the community, I represent William Mattar law offices because I know how dedicated our staff is to helping people.” Megan spends her spare time with her daughter and also enjoys golfing, reading and vacationing with family.