F. David Rusin
Trial lawyer David “Dave” Rusin prides himself on being approachable and relatable, and makes it a priority to understand the loss injury victims are experiencing and help them learn about their rights under the law.
He grew up in the Black Rock neighborhood of Buffalo, New York, and attended St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute. David stayed in Buffalo for his undergraduate studies, and earned a Bachelor of Arts from the University at Buffalo. He then went on to earn his Juris Doctor from the University of Dayton School of Law.
When not working to further his own knowledge of the law, David can often be found lecturing and teaching others on contemporary legal topics. He also enjoys coaching softball and spending time with his daughters during any free time he can find.
- University at Buffalo (B.A.), 1979
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D.), 1983
- New York State, 1983
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
Honors & Awards
- AV® PreeminentTM Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell®
- New York Super Lawyers®, 2012-2013
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers